Unable to click/select on the checkbox in the data grid box(appian) in UIpath

Hi Team,

I’m unable to click/select the check box in the appian application. Because the check box is existing on the data grid. I tried for click, selected items, image activities.Through recording its simply showing as click event. After rerun the recording code also not working properly. Please find the attached screenshot for more reference.

Error is :
18.4.1+Branch.master.Sha.bc66386dd8e2160b6d35f31d5ce934a5aa4cf4bd

Source: Click ‘DIV 789eaa8fd2895aebdb…’

Message: Cannot find the UI element corresponding to this selector:

Exception Type: UiPath.Core.SelectorNotFoundException

An ExceptionDetail, likely created by IncludeExceptionDetailInFaults=true, whose value is:
UiPath.Core.SelectorNotFoundException: Cannot find the UI element corresponding to this selector: ----> System.Runtime.InteropServices.COMException: Cannot find the UI element corresponding to this selector:
at UiPath.UiNodeClass.FindFirst(UiFindScope scope, String nodeID)
at UiPath.Core.UiElement.FindFirst(FindScope scope, Selector selector)
— End of inner ExceptionDetail stack trace —
at UiPath.Core.Activities.ScopeActivity.OnFaulted(NativeActivityFaultContext faultContext, Exception propagatedException, ActivityInstance propagatedFrom)
at System.Activities.Runtime.FaultCallbackWrapper.Invoke(NativeActivityFaultContext faultContext, Exception propagatedException, ActivityInstance propagatedFrom)
at System.Activities.Runtime.FaultCallbackWrapper.FaultWorkItem.Execute(ActivityExecutor executor, BookmarkManager bookmarkManager)

error%20area

Did you try “Check” activity.

Use Check activity and also check the Property Option:Check ,Uncheck and Toggle.
If You select Check then it ll only check the checkbox , if you select uncheck then it ll do only uncheck the checkbox but if you use toggle then if the checkbox is already Checked then it will do uncheckd or vice versa

Hi Abhay,

while i tried to use check activity, i 'm getting the following error. Please give me any alternative idea or suggestion

on which browser are you trying this things…?

IE…