Unable to automate the remote app: UiPathRemoteRuntime.exe is not running in the remote session

Hello,

I’m currently encountering a peculiar issue with a robot that has been in use for more than a year. This robot operates on four different machines, and the problem I’m facing is occurring only on a single machine where the robot utilizes an application within a Citrix workspace. Since this morning, the robot has been unable to recognize the windows of this application. When attempting to get the selector, an error message appears: “Unable to automate the remote app: UiPathRemoteRuntime.exe is not running in the remote session.

I want to highlight that I’ve already attempted to resolve the issue by reinstalling UiPath Assistant and installing UiPathRemoteRuntime.exe with Citrix Extension, but unfortunately, none of these measures have resolved the problem.

It’s worth mentioning that the robot is working perfectly fine on the other machines.

There are tons of other threads that come up if you type that error message into the forum search box.

I already tried everything mentionned in those threads