Cannnot Automate Remote app:UipathRemoteRuntime.exe is not running in the remote session

I am trying to automate a application from citrix and suddenly I started receiving this popups . I already have runtime installed on the server . Need help

@utsav.patel

Have a look below thread and see whether you followed all the steps properly or not.

@lakshman I already have remote runtime installed on my Citrix servers and there is no issues with automating my citrix applications. they work fine but the applications which do not run on citrix are having issues

Hi @utsav.patel, I have the same issues as you above, I had already installed UiPathRemoteRuntime but when I try to record or indicate the object of the screen, it throws the error

Could you please share with me how to resolve your issues?
Thanks

I’m having the exact same issue. I’ve installed the extension but it still wont work for me. Did you find a solution for this??

I’m having the exact same issue. I’ve installed the extension but it still wont work for me. Did you find a solution for this??

I too am having this issue. I’m open to the potential that I’m doing something wrong, but the error message is clearly inaccurate. Screenshot shows that it is in fact running on the machine to which I have connected through RDP.

Any fixes for this? Having the same issues.

This page does not exist anymore.