UiPathTeam.SharePoint.Activities Get file: The underlying connection was closed

Hi all,

I am facing a strange issue with the UiPathTeam.SharePoint.Activities package. Only on one production server in our environment, I am facing this issue and it is not always, sometimes it runs smoothly. On the other production robots, it is working always without any issue.

The issue
I am working with SharePoint Online and downloading and uploading a document. When the issue is there I am getting the error: Get file: The underlying connection was closed: An unexpected error occurred on a send.

I found quite some information about this .NET error and tried several things which are mentioned on this page: How to enable Transport Layer Security (TLS) 1.2 on clients - Configuration Manager | Microsoft Learn. But unfortunately that didn’t solve the problem.

Some details:
Issue happens “randomly”, both in attended and unattended mode but only on one specific server
.NET version 4.8 is installed on the server.

Does anyone have any suggestions on how I can solve this issue?

Thank you in advance!

I’ve fixed the issue by configuring the Schannel settings same as for the robot which was working fine. I did this by using the IIS Crypto tool, which can be downloaded here Nartac Software - IIS Crypto

This topic was automatically closed 3 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.