UiPathGo - BalaReva Excel Activities

Hi there,

I´d like to ask whether there is an option to export to .pdf only one and selected sheet, not all of them. Otherwise very helpful dependency.

Many thanks in advance.

2 Likes

Hi @Peter_Carnogursky,

Welcome to UiPath community !
Already I have provide this option in my latest package. I am publishing the package in UiPath Marketplace.

But you can get it here.

or
https://balareva.com/

Thank you
Balamurugan.S

1 Like

Hi @balupad14 i would know if the BalaReva.Excel.Activities is support to UiPath 18.4.5 version.

Thanks in advance

2 Likes

I hope yes…

Thank you
Balamurugan.S

1 Like

Hi All,
Here is the video demonstrator for

• How to hide and unhide the column in excel ?
  • How to hide and unhide the rows in excel ?

Sample : 20_HideUnhideColRow.zip (31.2 KB)

Thank you
Balamurugan.S

1 Like

Hi, I have problem with activity “Format Cells” when I want to set vertical alignment of cell(s) to “Top”:

I get error message:
“Format Cells: Unable to set the HorizontalAlignment property of the Range class”
But I do not set Horizontal Alignment at all (I leave “Horizontal” field as “Select”)
When I set “Verticle” to “Center”, I get centered horizontal alignemnt, not vertical one.

Thanks in advance for help
Jerzy
P.S. I got this error for version 2019.10.1 as well for 2020.0.1. I’m using Studio Pro 2020.6.0-beta.93

1 Like

Hi @jerzy.sorokowski,

Can you share sample workflow with excel file ?

Thank you
Balamurugan.S

1 Like

The workflow:

Formatowanie Raportu.xaml (27.1 KB)

Excel File:

20200707_PodsumowaniePrzebieguTestu.xlsx (10.2 KB)

You should change default value of variable summaryReportFileName to point attached Excel file.

BR
Jerzy

2 Likes

I will take a look. and get back to you…

1 Like

I just try it, but the problem still exist.I use the package from uipath forum with “Latest Package : BalaReva.Excel.Activities.2020.0.1.nupkg (57.9 KB)”.The problem is it still export a pdf in multipale page not in one page.My excel is 2016.
There is a similar activity, [ ExceltoPDFConversion . Activities 1.1.7 ].It can export a excel in one page when i select the “RemovePageBreaks”.Url:RPA Listings - Collections, Integration Packs | UiPath Marketplace

1 Like

I expect a pdf like this:

but it export a pdf like this(col9-col18 display in a anther page):

2 Likes

Hi @41192104,

Can you share the excel file please. Because in the excel export activity , it has an option cell range. It may help you to export in particular range.

Thank you
Balamurugan.S

1 Like

I don’t find few activities mentioned here. Example: Formatting the cells in Balareva excel package
Format Cells- Format the cell or cell range - Alignment –

2 Likes

Hi @Aish,

Please check version . For your reference .

Regards
Balamurugan.S

1 Like

Thanks Bala for quick reply.When I try to check for the version 202000.0.0 in drop down I don’t find it. I find only one version i.e., 10.0.0

2 Likes

Hi ,
202000.0.0 is a testing version. The latest is 2019.10.1. Check that you have the version 2019.10.1.

Thank you
Balamurugan.S

1 Like

No Bala I don’t find. Attached screenshot

1 Like

Hi ,
You have selected only the dependencies. Select connect and see the package.

Thank you
Balamurugan.S

1 Like

Dear All,
Here I have attached the sample project and video for Merge and unmerge cells.

Sample : MergeUnmerge.zip (33.1 KB)

Regards
Balamurugan.S

1 Like

Hi balareva,
is it possible to merge the same value instead? for example instead of 1 Spain value on the first row, it duplicated through the whole row up till the next different value (portugal).
Also what if the range is dynamic?
Thanks

Regards,
Thery Tendyan

1 Like