UiPath Win10 issues - Installing package

My company is in the process of upgrading all our systems from Win 7 Enterprise to Win 10 Enterprise.

Usually, I would develop a bot on my local machine’s Studio, deploy package, and then copy the package file onto the VM which hosts UiPath Robot. Once it’s here, I click refresh and can install package and then run the bot (from the VM).

However, I am getting this issue where the package is listed in UiPath Robot (on VM) but when I click Install it just stays on “Installing package” indefinitely… Does anybody know what the source of this issue could be so that I can instruct our IT team to resolve this? As I don’t have many of the user permissions that may be required to fix it. I’m not sure if this is related to an issue I see when logging in “user profile not synced completely” or if it is something to do with my installation of UiPath.

Any help appreciated,

Cheers,
Jonwin10_installingpackage

Hello @Jon_G!

It seems that you have trouble getting an answer to your question in the first 24 hours.
Let us give you a few hints and helpful links.

First, make sure you browsed through our Forum FAQ Beginner’s Guide. It will teach you what should be included in your topic.

You can check out some of our resources directly, see below:

1. Always search first. It is the best way to quickly find your answer. Check out the image icon for that.
    Clicking the options button will let you set more specific topic search filters, i.e. only the ones with a solution.

2. Topic that contains most common solutions with example project files can be found here.

3. Read our official documentation where you can find a lot of information and instructions about each of our products:

4. Watch the videos on our official YouTube channel for more visual tutorials.

5. Meet us and our users on our Community Slack and ask your question there.

Hopefully this will let you easily find the solution/information you need. Once you have it, we would be happy if you could share your findings here and mark it as a solution. This will help other users find it in the future.

Thank you for helping us build our UiPath Community!

Cheers from your friendly
Forum_Staff