UiPath WebPage Data Scraping : Next page issue, single continuous page without next button, from multiple table

Hello, I want to get Data from website using Data Scraping But i am facing a following problem, Please provide a solution

1. When I tried to get data from multiple web pages we need to click on Next Page but on this web site their is no next button, see in image (Ref. www.timesjobs.com)
    Pages03

2. In another case Data would be changing dynamically. It is copying only 36 records to excel. I don’t have any spanning pages like 1,2,3 etc. It is in single continuous page without any next button.(Ref. Football Fixtures, Schedule of Football Matches - NDTVSports.com)

3. When i get a data from (Football Fixtures, Schedule of Football Matches - NDTVSports.com) it gets only first record from every date, it did not pick up 2nd, 3rd, 4th… record
    WebData from Football.xlsx (11.4 KB)
    Football.xaml (22.6 KB)
    Scraping01

Hello,

In cases like this, you can use do while loop and use the counter for page reference, as the selector is stable you can pass the variable and check either next page exist or not and if exist click and scrape again and append the results to the previous page results, once you couldn’t find the next page element you can exit the loop.

3rd page selector for reference:

<html title='UiPath Jobs | TimesJobs' />
<webctrl aaname='3' parentid='searchResultData' tag='A' />

Thanks,
Meg

1 Like