Scraping data from a website that has no "next button"

Hello,
i am trying to scrape data from a website that has no next button, it just has an arrow so if you click it, it will take you to the last page of data. There are 103 pages of data. I hope you guys understand what my my problem is, so if anyone has a solution to this problem that would be awesome.

Thank you in advance.

aa

@nejc_bicek

Welcome to forums

Try to get the selector of 1 & 2, If there in selector it is incrementing, then you declare a variable with counter → int and increment it, so it will click on the next tab whenever it increments

Hope this helps

Thanks

Hi @nejc_bicek

I have created similar kind of workflow to click on next page which is having arrows.

PFA workflow for your reference.DataScrappingwithNextButton.zip (5.8 KB)

Thanks
Latika

Hi again,
I am fairly new to this UiPath, so i can’t figure out how to solve this the way you suggested. How do i get the selector of 1 and 2. This is probably page 1 and 2 right?

Thank you

@nejc_bicek

Place a click activity and indicate element towards 1st button

same as 2nd

Now edit selector of both and copy to a text file and share that

Thanks

selector.txt (108 Bytes)

I hope this is the right thing

@nejc_bicek

You have the >> button, that act as a next button only i believe

It is a public website then share me the url, i will try to make the flow for you

Thanks

This website is e2grow.com and you need to be logged in to do that. If you click the arrow it will take you to the last page of the list thats why i’m having trouble.
aa
Zajeta slika

@nejc_bicek

I made a sample workflow, you can try

BlankProcess19 (2).zip (17.4 KB)

Hope this helps

Thanks

Do i have to change anything hereZajeta slika3 ?

Zajeta slikae
Got this error

@nejc_bicek

Sorry mybad, change like below

Mark as solution if this works

Thanks

Thank you for helping!

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 3 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.