Job title: Technical Program Manager
Job role: Other Role
Company name: UiPath
Employment Type: Full Time
Seniority level: Senior more than 5 years
You will focus on delivering Professional Services Implementation Projects for a variety of UiPath products.
Our Professional Services team advises and guides a wide variety of customers, ensuring they launch UiPath successfully, adopt it widely and are continually driving business value from UiPath.
The Technical Project Manager will be responsible to effectively and efficiently manage the delivery of multiple RPA based engagements. Ensuring that these engagements are executed on time, on budget, and that the customer experience is exceptional, and we been able to deliver on the UiPath promise.
The Technical Project Manager is a critical position within the Services organization. This individual will need to manage a portfolio of engagements, with a global team of business consultants and technical resources, with the correct skills, and within the needed timeframes. Additionally, this person must be vigilant in ensuring that the SOWs that are sold, are delivered accordingly, minimizing scope creep, alerting management to critical issues, and communicating to all responsible parties. Working collaboratively with the other members of the services team, you will need to ensure that the resources assigned meet the needs of the engagement, all milestones are met, associated deliverables provided to the customer, and risks are mitigated in an expeditious fashion. You will own all related metrics that demonstrate a highly successful project and an outstanding customer experience from sale through delivery. The ultimate goal is to accelerate the adoption, consumption, and expansion of UiPath with our customers.
Major areas of responsibility for the Technical Project Manager are to manage and deliver successful outcomes for assigned engagements. To that end, you will also be responsible for addressing customer satisfaction issues related to these engagements. You will need to establish a culture that thinks “customer first” and is focused on customer success.
What you’ll do at UiPath?
• Ensure all projects are delivered within time, scope, quality, and cost constraints
• Develop detailed project plans to monitor and track progress
• Manage changes to the project scope, project schedule, and project costs
• Measure project performance
• Report and escalate to management as needed
• Successfully manage the relationship with the client and all stakeholders
• Run customer-facing project status meetings
• Develop customer project status reports
• Manage project issues and risks
• Develop and manage project dependencies
• Create and maintain comprehensive project documentation
• Collaborate with project managers worldwide to improve PM efficiency
• Foster relationships with customers enabling future account sales
• Familiarity with multiple project dashboard creation and presentation to all levels of
stakeholders and management is a plus
• Work collaboratively with the entire Professional Services leadership team
• Coordinate feedback and insight from customer engagements to improve the product,
delivery kits and overall customer experience
What you’ll bring to the team?
• 5+ years of experience in project management
• 3+ years of experience in customer-facing projects
• The ability to operate in a fluid and dynamic environment
• Excellent client-facing and internal communication skills
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills
• Solid organizational skills including attention to detail and multi-tasking skills
• Strong working knowledge of Microsoft Office
• PMP / PRINCE II certification is a plus
• Working knowledge of Agile project management is a plus
• Experience using change management processes for dynamic professional services
• Internal customer relationship management experience (i.e., sales, pre-sales, advisory
• Experience managing multiple workstreams in parallel
• Self-motivated, proactive team player with innovative ideas to inspire customer loyalty
• Proven experience building strong internal and external relationships
• Previous experience with working with RPA, Process Mining, Document Understanding
is a plus
Life at UiPath like a lot of start-ups, can sometimes feel like a roller coaster. It comes with changes and challenges, but also with the opportunity to shape how work is done, to have great impact and learn a great deal.