Job title: Senior Software Engineer
Job role: Other Role
Company name: UiPath
Employment Type: Full Time
Seniority level: Senior more than 5 years
We see boundless potential in the way we live. It drives the way we work. Our culture is our most asset. It acts like a compass for us. We are fast, immersed, humble and bold. And that’s not just words on the walls.
Eliminating time-consuming tasks means people get to do more of what they love. It’s an inspiring, high stakes challenge that motivates us, and this common passion bonds UiPath employees globally. We all strive every day to be better and to accelerate human achievement.
We make software robots, so people don’t have to be robots. Would you like to be part of this journey?
You will develop new user-facing features for Orchestrator, one of the core components of our end-to-end automation platform.
Orchestrator is what ties everything together when more than a handful of automations are in place. UiPath mission is concise: ‘a robot for every person™’, and your role enables it by working on an accessible product that can accommodate a large fleet of robots - quite literally for every person. The product is built with speed in mind, and all the components you will create will be carefully optimized for speed and accessibility.
What you’ll do at UiPath?
• Front-End development of UiPath core products (Orchestrator)
• Work closely with small, nimble, cross-functional products and marketing teams to
launch the platform
• Architect a codebase that is reusable and can evolve with our product
What you’ll bring to the team
• Strong knowledge of browser APIs / performance
• The ability to promptly transform a set of functional/UX requirements into a working
• A semantic-driven approach to writing markup with a touch of accessibility
• Experience working with distributed source control and a dynamic team that
responds to change
• The ability to build a large front-end architecture that scales well
Nice to have
• Experience with building mobile-friendly web applications
Life at UiPath like a lot of start-ups, can sometimes feel like a roller coaster. It comes with changes and challenges, but also with the opportunity to shape how work is done, to have great impact and learn a great deal.