Job title: Software Engineer II
Job role: Other Role
Company name: UiPath
Employment Type: Full Time
Seniority level: Associate 3 to 5 years
What you’ll do at UiPath?
• Plan, design, develop, and test software systems or applications for software enhancements and
new products or features.
• Collaborate with teams across UiPath to design and engineer areas of our product and services.
• Ensure technical deliverables meet customer expectations, and all requirements of quality, security,
scalability, modifiability, extensibility, testability, etc.
• Help establish effective and agile engineering practices.
• Identify bottlenecks and bugs, devise solutions to mitigate and address these issues.
• Plan feature development, design system components, and build engineering roadmap.
• Help maintain code quality, organization, and automation.
What you’ll bring to the team?
• 4+ years of experience in a software engineering role, using one or more high level programming
languages (C#, C, C++, Java, Python, Rust etc.)
• Good understanding of data structures & algorithms
• Good understanding of OS internals (Window and/or *NIX): threads / processes / IPC / message
loops & more
• Strong grasp of object-oriented programming and architectural design patterns.
• Strong knowledge of multithreading, synchronization, asynchronous programming.
• Deep understanding of data structures and algorithms.
• Well-versed with the entire software development life cycle.
• Able to produce well-tested, high-quality code.