Job title: Software Engineer I 9235
Job role: Other Role
Company name: UiPath
Employment Type: Full Time
Seniority level: Associate 3 to 5 years
You will be working on Ui Automation, which is the technology that can understand and steer the UI of applications. Our aim is to provide codeless tools that work “out-of-the-box” while also allowing flexibility through a full range of options for advanced RPA developers.
What you’ll do at UiPath?
• Ensure the best possible performance, quality and responsiveness of applications
• Identify bottlenecks and bugs, and devise solutions to mitigate and address these issues
• Plan, design, develop and test software systems or applications for software
• Help maintain code quality, organization and automation
• Write and maintain automated end-to-end tests
What you’ll bring to the team?
• 2-3 years of experience coding in one or more high level programming languages (C#, C++, Rust, Go,
Java, etc.) and a willingness to learn new ones
• Strong grasp of object-oriented programming and architectural design patterns
• Very good grasp of multithreading, synchronization, asynchronous programming
• Knowledge of basic data structures (list, vector, stack, heap), basic algorithms (sort, search, etc.) and
associated time/memory complexity
Nice to have
• Programming experience with .NET, C#
• Familiarity with Windows Presentation Foundation
• Knowledge of compilers and syntax trees
Apply here: Software Engineer I in Bucharest, Romania | UiPath