Job title: Senior Software Engineer 7997
Job role: Other Role
Company name: UiPath
Employment Type: Full Time
Seniority level: Senior more than 5 years
Life at UiPath
The people at UiPath believe in the transformative power of automation to change how the world works. We’re committed to creating category-leading enterprise software that unleashes that power.
To make that happen, we need people who are curious, self-propelled, generous, and genuine. People who love being part of a fast-moving, fast-thinking growth company. And people who care—about each other, about UiPath, and about our larger purpose.
Could that be you?
You will develop new features for one of the hyper automation platforms (Studio, StudioX, Test Suite, Ui Automation) while working with a diverse range of technologies. Design, build and maintain efficient, reusable, and reliable code.
What you’ll do at UiPath?
• Ensure the best possible performance, quality and responsiveness of applications
• Identify bottlenecks and bugs, and devise solutions to mitigate and address these issues
• Plan, design, develop and test software systems or applications for software
• Help maintain code quality, organization and automation
• Write and maintain automated end-to-end tests
What you’ll bring to the team?
• 7+ years of experience coding in one or more high level programming languages (C#, C++,
Rust, Go, Java, etc.) and a willingness to learn new ones
• Strong grasp of object-oriented programming and architectural design patterns
• Very good grasp of multithreading, synchronization, asynchronous programming
• Knowledge of basic data structures (list, vector, stack, heap), basic algorithms (sort, search,
etc.) and associated time/memory complexity
Nice to have:
• Programming experience with .NET, C#
• Familiarity with Windows Presentation Foundation
• Knowledge of compilers and syntax trees