Job title: Senior Software Engineer (Document Understanding) 9255
Job role: Other Role
Company name: UiPath
Employment Type: Full Time
Seniority level: Senior more than 5 years
In this role, you’ll be part of the UiPath Document Understanding team, where we develop innovative solutions to solve real-life challenges related to processing and understanding structured and unstructured documents.
The UiPath Document Understanding framework facilitates file processing, from file digitization to extracted data validation, in an open, extensible, and versatile environment.
Document Understanding is designed to help combine different approaches to extract information from multiple document types.
The main aim is to make the process of extracting data as easy as possible: creating one single workflow that will extract data from a variety of documents.
What you’ll do at UiPath?
• Develop robust and reliable components, identify bugs and bottlenecks, and devise
solutions to address engineering challenges in the document understanding space.
• Use your problem-solving skills to develop and build code with performance in mind.
• Collaborate with teams across different locations to innovate and develop best-in-class
document understanding solutions.
• Maintain and improve code quality, organization, and automation by writing unit tests,
integration tests, and end-to-end automations.
What you’ll bring to the team?
• 5+ years’ experience of architecting and engineering world-class, large scale commercial
applications and services.
• Proficiency in one or more system level programming languages (C#, Java, Python, Rust,
etc.) and a willingness to learn new ones
• Experience working with cloud ecosystems such as Azure (preferred), AWS or GCP
• Experience with Docker, Kubernetes, or other containerization technologies
• Strong understanding of object-oriented programming and architectural design patterns
• Good grasp of multithreading, synchronization, asynchronous, cloud programming
• Deep understanding of data structures & algorithms
• Familiar with modern engineering practices, including agile development, CI/CD and
• Proven track record of effectively collaborating with globally distributed teams
• Strong teamwork and communication skills
Nice to have
• Programming experience with .NET framework, C#
• Familiarity working with documents and using OCR technologies
• Full-stack development experience