Job title: Senior Software Engineer
Job role: Other Role
Company name: UiPath
Employment Type: Full Time
Seniority level: Senior more than 5 years
Your mission: You will be working on UiPath’s Document Understanding platform where we tackle real life problems in processing and understanding structured and unstructured documents.
What you’ll do at UiPath?
• You will develop robust and reliable components, identify bugs and bottlenecks and devise
solutions to address these issues
• You will use your problem-solving skills to develop and build code with performance in mind
• You will use an engineering centric approach to solve complex problems in the document
• You will work with teams across other locations to innovate and develop best-in-class document
• You will maintain and improve the code quality, organization, and automation, by writing unit tests,
integration tests and e2e automations
What you’ll bring to the team?
• Proven track record (5+ years’ experience) of architecting and engineering world-class, large
scale commercial applications and services.
• Proficiency in one or more system level programming languages (C#, Java, Python, Rust etc.) and
a willingness to learn new ones
• Experience working with cloud ecosystems such as Azure, AWS or GCP
• Experience with Docker, Kubernetes or other containerization technologies.
• Strong understanding of object-oriented programming and architectural design patterns.
• Good grasp of multithreading, synchronization, asynchronous, cloud programming.
• Deep understanding of data structures & algorithms.
• Familiar with modern engineering practices, including agile development, CI/CD and DevOps.
• Ability work with globally distributed teams.
• Effective teamwork, collaboration, and communication skills.
Nice to have:
• Programming experience with .NET framework, C#
• Familiarity working with documents and using OCR technologies
• Familiarity with Windows Presentation Framework
• Full-stack development is good to have
Apply here: https://careers.uipath.com/careers/jobs/5269?lang=en-us