Job title: Senior Technical Enablement Engineer (AI & Document Understanding)
Job role: Other Role
Company name: UiPath
Employment Type: Full Time
Seniority level: Senior more than 5 years
You will act as SPOC for UiPath’s AI Center, Document Understanding and Automation Suite products, answer questions coming from GTM teams, assist with potential challenges in existing customer projects.
You will work closely with Product team to propose new features, review & provide feedback on Technical Architecture, product specs & other shared technical documentation while partnering with Learning, Product & other stakeholders to drive enablement activities and build extensive technical expertise within our GTM teams.
What you’ll do at UiPath?
• Act as SPOC for UiPath’s AI Center, Document Understanding and Automation Suite
products, answer questions coming from GTM teams, assist with potential challenges in
existing customer projects.
• Participate in regular cadence meetings with stakeholders from GTM Teams, Product,
Product Marketing, Learning, etc.
• Track upcoming product releases, test new features in early development stages, identify &
report potential bugs, be always up to date with latest and greatest coming from Product &
Product feedback & engagement:
• Propose new features, review & provide feedback on Technical Architecture, product specs
& other shared technical documentation.
• Gather feedback from the field, curate it, share it with the Product team and constantly
monitor development progress.
• Get involved in specific deals or customer engagements to unblock any pending issue,
provide value to the customers or partners.
Technical enablement, content development & infrastructure management:
• Develop, manage & maintain our Product infrastructure & environments required for the
field teams to run demos, trainings, debug or troubleshoot specific product issues.
• Use your skills in Python, React, Angular, SQL, PowerShell, Azure resource management and
Git repository management to develop an internal product/tool for running demos, trainings,
or debug & troubleshoot various customer scenarios.
• Share Product knowledge with our GTM teams, deliver enablement sessions, build technical
courses, drive instructor lead workshops, Q&A sessions, etc.
• Partner with Learning, Product & other stakeholders to drive enablement activities and build
extensive technical expertise within our GTM teams.
• Build ad-hoc & release-based content & collaterals (custom workflows, demos, use cases,
industry-specific, PoVs, marketing videos, etc.)
• Manage & improve our demo pipeline and required product infrastructure.
• Adjust enablement content based on internal feedback, Customers (Academy) & Partner
• Consolidate enablement collaterals such as Product documentation, release notes, courses,
demo videos, marketing materials, etc.
What you’ll bring to the team?
• Experience on UiPath Platform is mandatory, Data Science/Machine Learning, Linux and
Kubernetes knowledge is considered a plus
• Deep understanding of Agile Software development methodologies
• Comprehensive experience in implementing UiPath Platform or other automation platforms
in customer/partner organizations
• Deep understanding of enterprise customer environments, business processes and their
• Solid shareholder management skills and eagerness to collaborate across various teams
• Experience in integrating different applications using web services/REST/custom
• Track record of working in software development roles and managing release pipelines
represents a plus.
• Good presentation and communication skills, ability to run live demos, instructor-led
workshops and create training materials.
• Team player, self-motivated, capable of meeting deadlines and going the extra mile to
achieve the required results.
Apply here: https://careers.uipath.com/careers/jobs/5478?lang=en-us