UiPath Robot unable to download packages

Currently converting to cloud orchestrator, then when try to install process, it show this error.

uipath assistant error

I have the same issue which makes the UiPath unable to download packages/dependecies. But in my case, the issue appear when I tried to load my workflow project from github to PC in office that run UiPath.

I also tried create new Process and the same error happen. I wonder if the office PC that I used has access restriction (perhaps by firewall, or windows, or else?) and make it unable to access some URL or port or else?

Any suggestion will be appreciated

Hi - Please try below steps :

• Open Manage Packages
  • Go to settings and uncheck all except local, Orchestrator host and official.
  • Go to All Packages and search for this package.
  • Click Uninstall from right pane.
  • Now search it again
  • Install and Save

Is the access restriction of the network.

I have the same issue which makes the UiPath unable to download packages/dependecies. But in my case, the issue appear when I tried to load my workflow project from github to PC in office that run UiPath.

I also tried create new Process and the same error happen. I wonder if the office PC that I used has access restriction (perhaps by firewall, or windows, or else?) and make it unable to access some URL or port or else?

Any suggestion will be appreciated

9 times out of 10 this error is down to network connectivity.

Raise it with your IT team, provide your hostname, time you attempted, etc and they should be able to pinpoint where it’s getting blocked. Also worth providing the list below to make sure no other services are getting blocked;

For the time being, it’s possible for you to pull the dependencies down on a laptop which can connect to the package servers, and you upload to your Orchestrator Libraries feed manually to allow them to be pulled down with your environment.