UiPath Robot Tray OutlookSendMail error

Hello,
I have encountered an error while trying to run a published project through UiPath Robot Tray witouth using the orchestrator, because I’m still learning to use the program in a test enviroment even tough it works just fine when running the project in studio. This is the error I receive:

UiPath Robot Tray

An error appeared while executing
Main (changed the name of the original project xaml for the sake of understandment)

Error message: Cannot create unknown type ‘{clr-namespace:Outlook;assembly=OutlookActivity}OutlookSendMail’.

I’ve tried updating the mail.activities with no luck. Is it something I’m not seeing here?

Also I’m running UiPath Studio 2018.2.4 community edition.
Thanks in advance! :slight_smile:

Open Outlook application before Send Email Activity and run again :slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like

Hi, thanks for your advice. I tried starting outlook process in the beggining of the robot and at all the different parts in which it sends the email (because it has multiple procedures on what the robot does if the emails contain different data) but it still isn’t working. Also I tried running the robot from the tray with the outlook manualy opened and still nothing. By the way shouldn’t the outlook activities work without requiring for the outlook to be opened?

Also the robot gets the mail messages from Outlook first, so shouldn’t that throw an error also?