UiPath Robot Error: "An error occurred while sending the reques."

Installer(.exe or .msi):

License type(Free, Trial/License code): Free

Studio/Robot version: 2018.3.1

Current behavior: Able to do automation in studio and put the robot inside orchestrator however I am encountering an error when I try to pair the robot on my laptop with orchestrator

Screenshot:

Hi Richmond,

According to the Compatibility Matrix in the user guide, the 18.1 Orchestrator and 18.3 Robot are not compatible. Check this link:

I’m facing the same error.

I am using UiRobot and UiStudio v. 2018.3.2 and Orchestrator . 2018.2.3.
Accordingly to the Matrix, these should be compatible.

Do you know what might be causing this?

I’m facing the same error.

I am using UiRobot and UiStudio v. 2018.3.2 and Orchestrator . 2018.2.3.
Accordingly to the Matrix, these should be compatible.

Do you know what might be causing this?

Dear @ovi,

I’m facing the same error but I have both Orchestrator and Studio 2018.3.2.

Any solution is appreciated!

Thanks
GB

Hi,
Please provide the Event Viewer error logs on robot machine. Also, if Orchestrator is installed under single node, try to ping from robot machine the server where Orchestrator is installed.

Solution found for me: I should have used a brand new SQL Database and not the one from the 2018 version

1 Like

Iam getting no robots defined error,
please give the solution to fix this issue…

Regards,
Praveen

Hello folks,

I am using studio 2018.3.1 and orchestrator is 2019.2.0. While I am trying to connect my robot to the orchestrator I am getting same issue(An error occured while sending the request). Please let me know is this a compatible issue or something else

What other errors are there in event viewer? It’s very important to see why the request failed.
Are you under a proxy ?

2 Likes

I’m getting the exact same errors:

{“message”:“System.AggregateException: One or more errors occurred. —> System.Net.Http.HttpRequestException: An error occurred while sending the request. —> System.Net.WebException: The remote server returned an error: (403) Forbidden.\r\n at System.Net.HttpWebRequest.EndGetResponse(IAsyncResult asyncResult)\r\n at System.Net.Http.HttpClientHandler.GetResponseCallback(IAsyncResult ar)\r\n — End of inner exception stack trace —\r\n at System.Runtime.CompilerServices.TaskAwaiter.ThrowForNonSuccess(Task task)\r\n at System.Runtime.CompilerServices.TaskAwaiter.HandleNonSuccessAndDebuggerNotification(Task task)\r\n at UiPath.Service.Utils.OrchestratorHttpHandler.<SendAsync>d__3.MoveNext() in D:\a\1\s\Robot\UiPath.Service\Utils\OrchestratorHttpHandler.cs:line 28\r\n— End of stack trace from previous location where exception was thrown —\r\n at System.Runtime.CompilerServices.TaskAwaiter.ThrowForNonSuccess(Task task)\r\n at System.Runtime.CompilerServices.TaskAwaiter.HandleNonSuccessAndDebuggerNotification(Task task)\r\n at UiPath.Service.Orchestrator.Clients.OrchestratorClientFactory.<GetVersionAsync>d__2.MoveNext() in D:\a\1\s\Robot\UiPath.Service\Orchestrator\Clients\OrchestratorClientFactory.cs:line 34\r\n— End of stack trace from previous location where exception was thrown —\r\n at System.Runtime.CompilerServices.TaskAwaiter.ThrowForNonSuccess(Task task)\r\n at System.Runtime.CompilerServices.TaskAwaiter.HandleNonSuccessAndDebuggerNotification(Task task)\r\n at UiPath.Service.Orchestrator.Clients.OrchestratorClientFactory.<GetClientAsync>d__1.MoveNext() in D:\a\1\s\Robot\UiPath.Service\Orchestrator\Clients\OrchestratorClientFactory.cs:line 19\r\n— End of stack trace from previous location where exception was thrown —\r\n at System.Runtime.CompilerServices.TaskAwaiter.ThrowForNonSuccess(Task task)\r\n at System.Runtime.CompilerServices.TaskAwaiter.HandleNonSuccessAndDebuggerNotification(Task task)\r\n at UiPath.Service.Orchestrator.OrchestratorController.<PerformConnect_LicenceKeyAsync>d__14.MoveNext() in D:\a\1\s\Robot\UiPath.Service\Orchestrator\OrchestratorController.cs:line 107\r\n— End of stack trace from previous location where exception was thrown —\r\n at System.Runtime.ExceptionServices.ExceptionDispatchInfo.Throw()\r\n at UiPath.Service.Orchestrator.OrchestratorController.<PerformConnect_LicenceKeyAsync>d__14.MoveNext() in D:\a\1\s\Robot\UiPath.Service\Orchestrator\OrchestratorController.cs:line 132\r\n— End of stack trace from previous location where exception was thrown —\r\n at System.Runtime.CompilerServices.TaskAwaiter.ThrowForNonSuccess(Task task)\r\n at System.Runtime.CompilerServices.TaskAwaiter.HandleNonSuccessAndDebuggerNotification(Task task)\r\n at UiPath.Service.Orchestrator.OrchestratorController.<OnConnectToServerAsync>d__22.MoveNext() in D:\a\1\s\Robot\UiPath.Service\Orchestrator\OrchestratorController.cs:line 432\r\n— End of stack trace from previous location where exception was thrown —\r\n at System.Runtime.CompilerServices.TaskAwaiter.ThrowForNonSuccess(Task task)\r\n at System.Runtime.CompilerServices.TaskAwaiter.HandleNonSuccessAndDebuggerNotification(Task task)\r\n at UiPath.Service.Messages.MessageDispatcher.<DispatchingTask>d__18.MoveNext() in D:\a\1\s\Robot\UiPath.Service\Messages\MessageDispatcher.cs:line 260\r\n — End of inner exception stack trace —\r\n at System.Threading.Tasks.Task.ThrowIfExceptional(Boolean includeTaskCanceledExceptions)\r\n at System.Threading.Tasks.Task.Wait(Int32 millisecondsTimeout, CancellationToken cancellationToken)\r\n at UiPath.Service.UiPathRemote.ConnectToServer(String jsonConnectionInfo) in D:\a\1\s\Robot\UiPath.Service\UiPathRemote.cs:line 71\r\n at SyncInvokeConnectToServer(Object , Object , Object )\r\n at System.ServiceModel.Dispatcher.SyncMethodInvoker.Invoke(Object instance, Object inputs, Object& outputs)\r\n at System.ServiceModel.Dispatcher.DispatchOperationRuntime.InvokeBegin(MessageRpc& rpc)\r\n at System.ServiceModel.Dispatcher.ImmutableDispatchRuntime.ProcessMessage5(MessageRpc& rpc)\r\n at System.ServiceModel.Dispatcher.ImmutableDispatchRuntime.ProcessMessage41(MessageRpc& rpc)\r\n at System.ServiceModel.Dispatcher.ImmutableDispatchRuntime.ProcessMessage4(MessageRpc& rpc)\r\n at System.ServiceModel.Dispatcher.ImmutableDispatchRuntime.ProcessMessage31(MessageRpc& rpc)\r\n at System.ServiceModel.Dispatcher.ImmutableDispatchRuntime.ProcessMessage3(MessageRpc& rpc)\r\n at System.ServiceModel.Dispatcher.ImmutableDispatchRuntime.ProcessMessage2(MessageRpc& rpc)\r\n at System.ServiceModel.Dispatcher.ImmutableDispatchRuntime.ProcessMessage11(MessageRpc& rpc)\r\n at System.ServiceModel.Dispatcher.ImmutableDispatchRuntime.ProcessMessage1(MessageRpc& rpc)\r\n at System.ServiceModel.Dispatcher.MessageRpc.Process(Boolean isOperationContextSet)\r\n—> (Inner Exception #0) System.Net.Http.HttpRequestException: An error occurred while sending the request. —> System.Net.WebException: The remote server returned an error: (403) Forbidden.\r\n at System.Net.HttpWebRequest.EndGetResponse(IAsyncResult asyncResult)\r\n at System.Net.Http.HttpClientHandler.GetResponseCallback(IAsyncResult ar)\r\n — End of inner exception stack trace —\r\n at System.Runtime.CompilerServices.TaskAwaiter.ThrowForNonSuccess(Task task)\r\n at System.Runtime.CompilerServices.TaskAwaiter.HandleNonSuccessAndDebuggerNotification(Task task)\r\n at UiPath.Service.Utils.OrchestratorHttpHandler.<SendAsync>d__3.MoveNext() in D:\a\1\s\Robot\UiPath.Service\Utils\OrchestratorHttpHandler.cs:line 28\r\n— End of stack trace from previous location where exception was thrown —\r\n at System.Runtime.CompilerServices.TaskAwaiter.ThrowForNonSuccess(Task task)\r\n at System.Runtime.CompilerServices.TaskAwaiter.HandleNonSuccessAndDebuggerNotification(Task task)\r\n at UiPath.Service.Orchestrator.Clients.OrchestratorClientFactory.<GetVersionAsync>d__2.MoveNext() in D:\a\1\s\Robot\UiPath.Service\Orchestrator\Clients\OrchestratorClientFactory.cs:line 34\r\n— End of stack trace from previous location where exception was thrown —\r\n at System.Runtime.CompilerServices.TaskAwaiter.ThrowForNonSuccess(Task task)\r\n at System.Runtime.CompilerServices.TaskAwaiter.HandleNonSuccessAndDebuggerNotification(Task task)\r\n at UiPath.Service.Orchestrator.Clients.OrchestratorClientFactory.<GetClientAsync>d__1.MoveNext() in D:\a\1\s\Robot\UiPath.Service\Orchestrator\Clients\OrchestratorClientFactory.cs:line 19\r\n— End of stack trace from previous location where exception was thrown —\r\n at System.Runtime.CompilerServices.TaskAwaiter.ThrowForNonSuccess(Task task)\r\n at System.Runtime.CompilerServices.TaskAwaiter.HandleNonSuccessAndDebuggerNotification(Task task)\r\n at UiPath.Service.Orchestrator.OrchestratorController.<PerformConnect_LicenceKeyAsync>d__14.MoveNext() in D:\a\1\s\Robot\UiPath.Service\Orchestrator\OrchestratorController.cs:line 107\r\n— End of stack trace from previous location where exception was thrown —\r\n at System.Runtime.ExceptionServices.ExceptionDispatchInfo.Throw()\r\n at UiPath.Service.Orchestrator.OrchestratorController.<PerformConnect_LicenceKeyAsync>d__14.MoveNext() in D:\a\1\s\Robot\UiPath.Service\Orchestrator\OrchestratorController.cs:line 132\r\n— End of stack trace from previous location where exception was thrown —\r\n at System.Runtime.CompilerServices.TaskAwaiter.ThrowForNonSuccess(Task task)\r\n at System.Runtime.CompilerServices.TaskAwaiter.HandleNonSuccessAndDebuggerNotification(Task task)\r\n at UiPath.Service.Orchestrator.OrchestratorController.<OnConnectToServerAsync>d__22.MoveNext() in D:\a\1\s\Robot\UiPath.Service\Orchestrator\OrchestratorController.cs:line 432\r\n— End of stack trace from previous location where exception was thrown —\r\n at System.Runtime.CompilerServices.TaskAwaiter.ThrowForNonSuccess(Task task)\r\n at System.Runtime.CompilerServices.TaskAwaiter.HandleNonSuccessAndDebuggerNotification(Task task)\r\n at UiPath.Service.Messages.MessageDispatcher.<DispatchingTask>d__18.MoveNext() in D:\a\1\s\Robot\UiPath.Service\Messages\MessageDispatcher.cs:line 260<—\r\n, HResult -2146233088”,“level”:“Error”,“logType”:“Default”,“timeStamp”:“2019-04-04T09:14:42.5667252+02:00”,“fingerprint”:“f5c6d82f-d6b5-46e3-99d2-4159c1a1dad9”}

And then the following:

System.ServiceModel.FaultException`1[System.ServiceModel.ExceptionDetail]: An error occurred while sending the request. (Fault Detail is equal to An ExceptionDetail, likely created by IncludeExceptionDetailInFaults=true, whose value is: System.Net.Http.HttpRequestException: An error occurred while sending the request. ----> System.Net.WebException: The remote server returned an error: (403) Forbidden. at System.Net.HttpWebRequest.EndGetResponse(IAsyncResult asyncResult) at System.Net.Http.HttpClientHandler.GetResponseCallback(IAsyncResult ar) — End of inner ExceptionDetail stack trace — at System.Runtime.CompilerServices.TaskAwaiter.ThrowForNonSuccess(Task task) at System.Runtime.CompilerServices.TaskAwaiter.HandleNonSuccessAndDebuggerNotification(Task task) at UiPath.Service.Utils.OrchestratorHttpHandler.<SendAsync>d__3.MoveNext() in D:\a\1\s\Robot\UiPath.Service\Utils\OrchestratorHttpHandler.cs:line 28 — End of stack trace from previous location where exception was thrown — at System.Runtime.CompilerServices.TaskAwaiter.ThrowForNonSuccess(Task task) at System.Runtime.CompilerServices.TaskAwaiter.HandleNonSucce…).

yes. I am too facing the same issue… Cannot able to generate a machine key itself…Please help me to resolve this issue “An Error Occured”

Ultimately I solved this error by updating to the latest version. My UiPath Studio did not auto-update, so I uninstalled and reinstalled the 2019.03 version, and used that same UiRobot version, as the online Orchestrator (Platform) is also showing as version 2019.03.

1 Like