UiPath PowerPoint functionality - Writing information from Excel to a PowerPoint slide

Hi,

I have been tasked with finding out a way to automate the population of a PowerPoint slide containing 3 tables. The data to populate the tables with is from a single excel file. See below for a screenshot of the slide I will be working with, along with some notes about what I have to do and red boxes highlighting all areas that require an input from the robot:

If possible, this would be run twice per month using this exact template (minus notes and red boxes) and an excel file with a consistent format but changing data.

From discussing this with colleagues, we have a few ideas on how this could be done:

1. Treat the slide as an image and use anchors to write text into the cells.

2. Create the tables in excel, screenshot, crop and then use the ‘Insert Image’ activity to add the tables as an image.

3. Create the tables in Word using bookmarks and, similar to above, screenshot and add to the slide as an image.

Is it possible for this to be done using UiPath? Any input is appreciated, thanks.

Option 2 may be easier, basically simulate the human actions…

Hi Peter,

Could you please let me know how have you created bot for this task. I am having same task to create PPT from excel on weekly basis.

Any help would be appreciated !!

Hi Deepak,

Sorry for the late response. I did not pursue this task and unfortunately do not have a bot to share with you.

Hi ,
May be , it will help you.

Regards
Balamurugan.S