Uipath Ochestrator - System.UnauthorizedAccessException: Access is denied

Hi

I am having a problem running a process through Ochestrator. My Domain/username and password is correct, I have assigned a development robot to a standard machine and i can see the connection is sucessful.

However when i try to run job on the machine i get the following error.

System.UnauthorizedAccessException: Access is denied. (Exception from HRESULT: 0x80070005 (E_ACCESSDENIED))
at UiPath.UiSystemClass.OpenInteractiveWindowsSession(String bstrUser, String bstrPassword, UiOpenSessionFlags nFlags, String bstrApplication, String bstrAppArguments, Int32 nDelayMs, Int32 userToken, UiGenericOptions options)
at UiPath.Core.Setup.OpenInteractiveWindowsSession(String username, String password, OpenSessionFlags flags, String application, String arguments, Int32 userToken, Int32 preferredWidth, Int32 preferredHeight, Int32 preferredDepth, Boolean fontSmoothing)
at UiPath.Service.Impl.Executor.StartProcessInSession(Guid executorInstanceId, String username, String password, SettingsDictionary execSettings, IntPtr userToken)
at UiPath.Service.Impl.Executor.<>c__DisplayClass17_1.<b__0>d.MoveNext()

The message seems to imply that my username and password is incorrect but i have check this multiple times and is correct (I am able to remotely login to machine using the same credentials)

Have a look at this thread,

Try ‘whoami’ in the command prompt and provide the exact domain/user combination while configuring your robot.

Thanks,
Rammohan B.