UIpath insights installation

Hi,

My company got new licenses for UIpath insights,
But have no idea of how to install it and use the license.

Please help me

Regards,
Heena

1 Like

hi @heena_shaikh
please refer the link below for the step by step installation

2 Likes

Hello,
The installation instruction mentioned usage of UiPathInsightInstaller.exe.

Could you help with a question - how/where UiPathInsightInstaller.exe might be obtained?

Hi @Evgenii_Pimenov, you’ll get the exe from UiPath once it’s been purchased. If you’re using the trial, it should be sent out with the trial email. If you signed up for the Enterprise trial and did not receive the insights installer as part of that please let us know

2 Likes

Thank you for your responce.
I’m going to try Insights via “Insider Preview Portal”, but I see following:

So, the Portal referenced to “general platform installer” (where I don’t see UiPathInsightsInstaller.exe).
What should I do in order to receive exactly UiPathInsightsInstaller.exe (for trial purposes)?
Thanks.

@Evgenii_Pimenov
When you go to this page: https://www.uipath.com/start-trial you can select the one on the right (Enterprise server). This has the 60 day trial included. You will get the Uipath Platform download url in your mail including the Insights trial key and download file, after you subscrided for the trial

1 Like

@jvanmarion
We already have production UiPath license and we still need trial license to get “inside installer”?

Hi @vital_simikau, Insights is licensed separately from orchestrator. Even if you have an enterprise license for orchestrator you’ll still need to get the same for insights. It’s not automatically included

@vital_simikau
you didn’t say you already had a production setup of Orchestrator;).So if you want Insights running along your production setup, it is what @Michelle_Yurovsky says. You need a separate Insights license for that. Also make sure to check the hard- and software requirements.