I can't find (UiPath.InsightsAdminTool.exe )?

Hi Community

I wanted to install Insight, I checked the option while installing Orchestrator, but I can’t find now the following .exe file :x86)\UiPath\Orchestrator\Tools)\UiPath.InsightsAdminTool.exe.
Any Idea?

Thanks in advance,
Ayyoub

Maybe the folder is hidden, just check that from the directory

Hi

Thanks for your answer.

No I checked in hidden Folders here is nothing.

Thanks again,

Best regards,

Ayyoub

1 Like

Are you looking on the insights server or the Orchestrator server? There is a separate installer that needs to be run on a different machine.

Hi Chris

Thank you for your answer.

I just checked and choosed «Insight» while installing Oprchestrator (UiPathplatforminstaller.exe)

Where Can I get Insight Installer?

I thought that they are all grouped in the platform installer .exe file.

Thanks and best regads,

Ayyoub

Gesendet von Mail für Windows 10

Hi guys
Could you post UiPath.InsightsAdminTool.exe somewhere?
I checked in C:\Program Files (x86)\UiPath\Orchestrator\Tools and I don’t have the exe there.
I confirmed that Insights actually installed on that machine (as part of Orchestrator Enterprise).

Oh I see now.
I got this from UiPath support:
From the details provided, we infer that you are unable to see Insights admin tool in C:\Program Files (x86)\UiPath\Orchestrator\Tools location in Insights server.
Please note that there are 3 steps to complete the installation of Insights.
i) Enabling Insights feature in Orchestrator
This needs to be done while installing Orchestrator using the Orchestrator installer file. Please refer the below link.

ii) Installation of Insights
This needs to be done on another server. There is a separate installer for it. You can download the installer respective to Orchestrator version 2021.4 in the below link.
https://download.uipath.com/versions/21.4.0/UiPathInsightsInstaller.exe
iii) Enabling Insights at tenant level
Insights needs to be enabled at tenant level using the Insights admin tool. Please refer the below link for the same.

I feel the second step is somehow missed from your end and you have only enabled Insights feature in the Orchestrator server which is why Insights admin tool is not appearing in C:\Program Files (x86)\UiPath\Orchestrator\Tools location in Insights server.

In other words, I didn’t install Insights yet, which is a separate thing to running Orchestrator Enterprise installer.

Christopher Lawson already mentioned that but somehow I missed it yesterday.
Hopefully someone else will find this useful.

Thanks

Max