Uipath Insight Unknown Error

Anyone get below trouble? I got unknown error when click on Insights

What did you try to do when it happens?
We need more details here :slight_smile:

Step 1 : I install Uipath Insights
Step 2 : Enable Uipath Insights for Tenants
Step 3 : Login Orchestrator and click on Insights and then System pop up “Unknown Error”

it is not solution but it can help to look further:

You got code 400,

Check your infrastructure with documentation

Thanks for your help. I’ll try

Did you find a solution? We have 2 insights installs with the same issue. Struggling to find an answer and support hasn’t been any help.

Hey @Humidityhater, really sorry to hear that support hasn’t been helpful. Please shoot me an email (its my first name.last name @uipath.com) and copy your sales rep/CSM and I’ll help sort it out.

1. Review the certification in the web server Insights (If you don’t have any problem) please go to next point
  2. Restart both services in IIS Servers: Orchestrator and Insights and try again.

When you receive such an error you should check the event viewer of Orchestrator server where you will see this error :

UiPath.Orchestrator.Core.Exceptions.BadRequestException: Error code - 0, Message - ‘Unknown error.’
at async Task UiPath.Orchestrator.Analytics.Controllers.ApiAuthenticationController.GetJwtToken()
at object lambda_method(Closure, object)
at object Microsoft.Extensions.Internal.ObjectMethodExecutorAwaitable+Awaiter.GetResult()
at async ValueTask Microsoft.AspNetCore.Mvc.Infrastructure.ActionMethodExecutor+AwaitableObjectResultExecutor.Execute(IActionResultTypeMapper mapper, ObjectMethodExecutor executor, object controller, object arguments)
at TResult System.Threading.Tasks.ValueTask.get_Result()

To solve the issue :

Add Orchestrator and Insights certificates to personal and trusted root stores on both servers.