UiPath For COVID-19

Hello UiPath Community!

I have started to organize different RPA developers, analysts and professionals to help out in identifying, creating, and solving use cases for the COVID-19 Pandemic. I have posted an Open Call to find professionals willing to help on LinkedIn on this post.

Most of us in this industry are fortunate enough to have the ability to work from home, and have a more streamlined transition to remote work and digital connection. But I raise the question of how are we able to help the companies and non-profit organizations that desperately need the support right now for their in-person communities and operations? Supply chain, human resources, customer experience, and a plethora of other professions are all being overloaded by this current crisis.

Please find the Organizing Google sheet HERE. This is how we are currently organizing efforts of giving back and thinking how we can best use our UiPath technology to help others. Please follow the instructions on the “Getting Started” sheet to start thinking of how to help out in the COVID-19 pandemic as well as checking the “Daily Updates” sheet of action items and tasks to do next. Add your name to the Volunteer tab with your email and you will get an invite to the Automation Hub workspace.

If you have any more questions or want to get more involved and work with other developers, HERE is the Whatsapp chat invite link. For any organizations that you are involved in or need help, please comment on this thread and we can start and how the community can get involved.

We hosted a webinar to brainstorm around this topic on Sunday 3/15 from 8:00AM - 9:00AM PST / 3:00 - 4:00PM GMT / 8:30PM - 9:30PM IST . You can find the brainstorm session recorded at the Zoom link HERE.

We hosted an office hour this week for onboarding volunteers. We had a new volunteer onboarding call on Thursday 3/18 for any new volunteers and questions/collaboration. The recording can be found HERE.

Additionally, we will have our next Global Forum Touchpoint surrounding everything on Friday 3/27 from 7:00AM - 8:00AM PST / 2:00PM - 3:00PM GMT (originally was 3/22) and will be at this link HERE , be prepared to turn on your camera and meet some volunteers. :slight_smile:

Looking forward to working with you all to give back at this crucial time in history. Thank you.

-Diana Morgan

56 Likes

Great

7 Likes

Great start im in too please add mee to the group phone number was removed.
happy to help

8 Likes

Great initiative @dianamorgan

8 Likes

@Vibhor.Shrivastava :rocket:

9 Likes

Hello community…

The time has come to unite as a community irrespective of where we are based and what domain we are in. The world needs help and we believe providing help through automation to places where it is needed the most in this critical time can help our amazing people who are fighting to cure the world. Not only that, we also focus on SME’s who are trying to hang in there during this crutial time who desperately need support as they have to focus on their health and family which they care for most.

We saw how China got help from physical robots to heal the country. Now it is time for the software bots to take over the rest and we can help our beloved friends around the world to be safe and allow the companies to go on without falling apart.

It’s the time that we should work together…
Let’s unite and let’s change the tide…

Please feel free to reach out to any of us MVP’s as well if you need help or if you are willing to support this cause…

We are waiting to hear from you…

Let’s automate for a cause…

15 Likes

Great Initiative from UiPath and Community :+1:

6 Likes

That’s a great initiative @dianamorgan
Count me in.

6 Likes

Great initiative @dianamorgan!!! Looking forward to get more involved and help out in the COVID-19 pandemic.

7 Likes

That’s a great iniative
We are on the same page
Please add me to the whatsapp group
phone number was removed

4 Likes

Hope this helps.

11 Likes

Hey everyone, please do not share your personal information publicly.

Instead, send @dianamorgan a Private Message :slight_smile:

9 Likes

Thanks @TonyNudd… we are looking into it :grinning:

5 Likes

I’m interested.

5 Likes

Webinar is starting in just 30 minutes for IST participants! Session will be recorded. Sorry for the miscommunication on timing.

3 Likes

@dianamorgan, I really appreciate you come up with this topic. Let’s work together for Nobel cause…

2 Likes

Definitely! Hope you can join the call in 30 minutes!

1 Like

Hi Vinay, please DM me your number.

Hope you’re able to join the call in 30 minutes!

1 Like

Yes, I am joining…

1 Like