UiPath Community Engagement – Satisfaction Survey

Hello UiPath Community!

2020 has been a challenging year for many of us within the UiPath Community, and we want to thank you for your support, continuous contribution, and engagement.

We started the year with local in-person activities and immediately had to transition to virtual experiences and taskforces to help the ones impacted by COVID-19. We are honored to have met you in virtual meetups, hackathons, and engaging activities that have shaped the automation roadmap. :white_check_mark:

As you already know, we appreciate receiving feedback, and hearing from you will help us learn and do better in the year to come. Please share your input in the following Community Satisfaction Survey. We promise it will not take more than 5 minutes.

You can complete the survey HERE

Thank you,
The UiPath Community Team

A robot for every gingerbread person email signature v3

25 Likes

Survey done @Vibhor.Shrivastava

Balamurugan.S

5 Likes

Done!! @Vibhor.Shrivastava

Thanks
Srini

4 Likes

A post was split to a new topic: I am installing some java extensions on my VM but its get vanished after some time

A post was split to a new topic: Unable to work with uipath studio…whenever I’m logging in it automatically logs me into my gmail account

Done @Vibhor.Shrivastava
:clap:t2::clap:t2::clap:t2:

Cheers

4 Likes

almost done :sunglasses: :sunglasses: :+1: :+1:
Such a amazing year, we have done lot of things

3 Likes

Survey Done :blush::+1::+1: @Vibhor.Shrivastava

It was an amazing experience .

3 Likes

Done :grinning:

Thanks for all your effort and support.
I wish you a merry Christmas and a happy new year.

Best regards
Stefan

3 Likes

Took a bit, but it’s done now.

4 Likes

hello, community,
i am Blessed to be a [art of this community. can i get some goodies by communities,

3 Likes

Hi Aman, community members do receive swags for their contribution and I will be happy to talk to you on this so you understand how to earn it :slight_smile:

3 Likes

Thanks, @StefanSchnell. Happy Holidays and thanks for being an amazing contributor to the community.

2 Likes

Gave my best,

Regards,
Pradeep Shiv

4 Likes

Done Vibhor😊

2 Likes

hello Vibhor,
first of all thanks for replying. yes please tell me more about it as I am interested to contribute in the community and I am a part of the community for more than 6-7 months. i participated in various events of the community as well. hope you get my point :))

1 Like

Done @Vibhor.Shrivastava

2 Likes

@Vibhor.Shrivastava

Thank you for sending this survey.
I completed and filled it out.

2 Likes

done
cheers :partying_face: :grinning:
Thanks
Chethan P

2 Likes

Dear business partners,
Kindly note that I am currently on holidays from 17th December 2020 until 3rd December 2021. I will have ad-hoc access to email. For any urgent matter kindly do contact me by phone.

I take this opportunity to wish you and your family a merry Xmas and a New Year 2021 that will brings us health.

Kind regards,
Rajiv

"Out of clutter, find Simplicity. From discord, find Harmony. In the middle of difficulty lies Opportunity.” by Albert Einstein

Rajiv Lutchmiah
Managing Partner
Powering Growth in African financial services firms through innovation and technology