UiPath Enterprise Platform 19.10 Updates - Feedback Space

We want to hear your feedback‌ .
If you have any ideas, issues or improvement suggestions relating to the Academy‌ UiPath Enterprise Platform 19.10 Updates course, please feel free to add them in this thread.

6 New Academy Courses for 2019 LTS Features We are happy to announce the release of 6 new courses on the Academy, that delve into some of the new features released with the 2019 LTS, namely:

• Orchestrator Enterprise Scale Management (Modern Folders, Active Directory Integration, Automatic Robot Provisioning)
  • Queue Triggers, SLAs and Alerts
  • Studio WebDriver
  • Studio Workflow Analyzer
  • Studio Debugging
  • Enhanced Selectors (RegEx, Fuzzy, Non-Greedy)

These courses cover in depth these new features through videos, simulations and knowledge checks. There are 5.5 hours of new content added to the 19.10 courses already released in December. Stay tuned for the last batch of courses currently in the works and projected to be released at the end of March.

In order to access the courses released, please log in on UiPath Academy and enroll to the UiPath Platform 2019.10 Updates Learning Plan : https://academy.uipath.com/learn/lp/44/uipath-platform-201910-updates.In order to know more about the courses that will be released, take a look at the Courses Roadmap here: UiPath Academy.

3 Likes

Hi @Alin_Andronache @RZVP

I had a problem with the 19.10 Updates course,
I have completed 5 courses in 19.10 Updates learning plan but the rest of courses are still locked.
Maybe the reason is that I had completed the all the courses of 19.10 Updates learning plan before you released those new courses.
I wonder if this is a bug in Academy or is there some other solution for my case?
My username “wusiyangjia”, Thank you in advance.

Hi there! Can you please log out of the Academy, delete the cookies and log in? This should fix it, but please report if not.

Have a great weekend!

I am doing the course it is awesome

• Orchestrator Enterprise Scale Management (Modern Folders, Active Directory Integration, Automatic Robot Provisioning)
  • Queue Triggers, SLAs and Alerts
  • Studio WebDriver
  • Studio Workflow Analyzer
  • Studio Debugging
  • Enhanced Selectors (RegEx, Fuzzy, Non-Greedy)
    I learn more on above topics.
    Thanks for updating the version and courses.

HAPPY AUTOMATION :slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like

I completed the Enhanced Selectors (RegEx, Fuzzy, Non-Greedy) course. These options provides solution for some of existing challenges. I implemented Fuzzy selector for one of the existing project and it works well. :smiley:

2 Likes

Hello,
I think the new Queue Triggers are a good addition, but what I am missing is a combination of time and queue triggers. This should allow situations were jobs are started if there are x items in the queue but not more than i.e. once every hour.
Regards
Oliver

If I pause the tutorial and try to resume from the place where I paused, it took me to the beginning of the tutorial and I had to start from the beginning. I think it is important to solve the issue. Thanks.

1 Like

Hello Uipath,

The courses Enhanced Selectors and Webdriver were for me an amazing experience.

Selectors and web automation were for us, the biggest challenge to build automations.

It seems to be much stable now using the few features.

Thanks

I finished course debugging in uipath studio. The solution provided for the practice workflow doesn’t work successfully. The First Name field in the RPA challenge doesn’t have aaname and its Ids vary.