UiPath Community Awards 19.2

UiPath Community Awards 19.2

:sun_with_face: :sun_with_face: IT IS SO HOT RIGHT NOW! :sun_with_face: :sun_with_face:

And it is about to get even hotter with this year’s second round of quarterly awards for our most active users :tada: :tada:

Thank you so much for continuously supporting our values of open collaboration. Our Community is growing faster than ever and we are super excited for the future. :clap: :clap: :clap: You rock! :rocket:

We are humbled by the amount of support and feedback we receive from you when it comes to our product and other community driven initiatives. It is thanks to all of you that we can create such a lively and energetic environment :zap: :zap:

And to not bore you anymore, the rewards go to:

Winner Reward Country
@Palaniyappan 300 :india:
@Jan_Brian_Despi 300 :philippines:
@lakshman 250 (300 - 50% of previous reward) :india:
@Lahiru.Fernando 250 (300 - 50% of previous reward) :sri_lanka:
@KarthikByggari 150 (300 - 50% of previous reward) :india:
@ClaytonM 0 (100 - 50% of previous reward) :us:
@sandeep13 100 :india:
@balkishan 100 :united_arab_emirates:
@balupad14 0 (100 - 50% of previous reward) :portugal:
@aksh1yadav 100 :india:
@anil5 0 (100 - 50% of previous reward) :india:
@VirajN 100 :india:
@HareeshMR 100 :india:
@PrankurJoshi 0 (100 - 50% of previous reward) :india:
@pavanh003 100 :india:
@DanielMitchell 100 :us:
@c.ciprian 50 :romania:

(if your country is a big :question:, please let us know! it is actually important :slight_smile: )

:exclamation: Please remember about the special rule introduced during our previous round :exclamation:

If you are the winner and you feel generous, you can step down and nominate somebody else who should receive the award :slight_smile:

See below:

By the way. We’re introducing a new rule which will be named Vinay’s rule. Since @vvaidya was mostly inactive but scored points for past activity he wanted himself removed and replaced with @nadim.warsi… which we are going to do. Therefore, since today, you may decline the award and name another one who should get it instead of you.

Here are the UiPath Community Awards rules, terms and conditions:
https://forum.uipath.com/t/uipath-community-forum-awards-2017-1/11104

35 Likes

Congratulations everyone :blush:

Hurrayyyy… My first award in UiPath … very very exciting

Thank you Team UiPath …

And happy to see all the addictors here :wink: @sandeep13, @Palaniyappan, @Jan_Brian_Despi, @lakshman, @Lahiru.Fernando, @KarthikByggari

19 Likes

Thank you @loginerror and congrats everyone :slight_smile:
Happy for you guys
Cheers

17 Likes

Once again, congratulation to all the winners! :slight_smile:

Please message me on the Forum with the email address to which visa gift card should be sent :slight_smile:

19 Likes

Wow! Finally!
Hard work paid off :slight_smile:
Thank you guys!
I assure you that I will keep on contributing, not because of the reward, but because of the growth that I am gaining and the appreciation that you guys are giving.
To my guys @lakshman, @Lahiru.Fernando, @KarthikByggari, @sandeep13, @anil5, @VirajN, @HareeshMR, @pavanh003! Let’s keep it up!

To the other winners @balkishan, @aksh1yadav, and others. Hoping to collaborate with you more.

Cheers to a better UiPath Community ahead! :slight_smile:
Despi

28 Likes

Wow :heart_eyes::heart_eyes: It’s my second community award in this year. Thanks UIpath team and Community members. I learnt a lot from this forum and now am contributing my knowledge with Community members. By using forum, we can easily share our knowledge and also at the same time we learn new things.

Congrats to all the winners :tada::tada::tada:

@Palaniyappan @Jan_Brian_Despi @Lahiru.Fernando @KarthikByggari @ClaytonM @sandeep13 @balkishan @balupad14 @aksh1yadav @anil5

Looking forward to contribute more and more.:grinning::grinning:

22 Likes

Thanks uipath :clown_face::clown_face::clown_face: @loginerror
My first uipath gift.i am very excited guys
Thanks to guy’s and congrats guys
@Jan_Brian_Despi @HareeshMR @Palaniyappan @lakshman @KarthikByggari @anil5 @VirajN @aksh1yadav @balkishan

26 Likes

Congrats to all winners :tada: :tada: :tada:

@VirajN @HareeshMR @PrankurJoshi @pavanh003 @DanielMitchell @c.ciprian

15 Likes

Congrats to all…:slight_smile:

11 Likes

Congrats to all winner :mega::mega:
@PrankurJoshi @pavanh003 @DanielMitchell. @c.ciprian @Lahiru.Fernando

17 Likes

Hi All,

Congrats to all the winners and many many thanks to those who helped achieving this milestone.

Special thanks to everyone for showing the eagerness in sharing the knowledge in forum and helping in the growth of the product to a level above other products. And thanks to UiPath for responding to user voice and providing the opportunity for users to contribute in the growth of product or let me put in this way: the customization option.

Regards,
Pavan H

12 Likes

Thank you all. Congratulations all winners :sunflower: :sunflower::sunflower::sunflower::sunflower:

Regards
Balamurugan.S

13 Likes

@Palaniyappan,@Jan_Brian_Despi,@lakshman,@Lahiru.Fernando,@KarthikByggari,@sandeep13,@balkishan
keep rocking :tada::tada::tada:

Congratulations to all the winners :tada::tada::tada:

Regards,
Arivu

15 Likes

Wow so many new names, many many congratulations to everyone :grin::partying_face::partying_face:

12 Likes

@Palaniyappan you forgot to write buddy in this post Buddy :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye::rofl::rofl: congratulations

14 Likes

Thanks @arivu96

10 Likes

Congratulations for all the great robo minds here!!!

It’s my second time here!! Loads of hard work pays off as Despi said… I do spend a lot of time here helping our great community while growing my skills. Thank you for this great award!!!

UiPath Forum is not just a forum, its a place where we feel like home. Thanks for all the guys who work hard to make this place so lively and friendly.

Thank you and Congratulations for all the great friends here. This time, from the people who got selected, all most all of them are closest friends. :smiley: :smiley:

Special thanks goes to @Jan_Brian_Despi @lakshman @KarthikByggari @pavanh003 @sandeep13 for all the help and motivation you guys give all the time :smiley:

Very very special thanks and also congrats to @ClaytonM, @aksh1yadav for all the great thoughts of you guys here and for all the motivations you gave me to improve myself while helping others. Thank you!!!

Also, Thanks for @arivu96 and @HareeshMR for all the wishes :smiley: :smiley: :smiley:

Let’s make UiPath even better!! :smiley:

Thank you again!!

14 Likes

Haha
Cheers buddy @PrankurJoshi

9 Likes

@PrankurJoshi!
Yeah.
You are good at analytics. Hahaha

18 Likes

@Palaniyappan Great work Buddy!!!

Your crazy efforts finally paid off… Great stuff… One of the best Buddies around here in the forum day and night hahahaha :rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

13 Likes