UiPath Community Awards 18.3

Hi :slight_smile: It is my pleasure to announce a list of our awesome contributors who scored a prize during the third round of quarterly awards this year! :tada: :tada:

Before that happens, I would like to take a moment to thank every single contributor who is actively helping others on the forum. It is thanks to you that the community grows stronger every day. It has become the go-to place for anyone who wants to embark on the RPA journey.

Your rich feedback allows us to bring you the features and functionalities that you really want. The most recent Community Edition 2018.3 release can serve here as an example.

Lastly, I would like to introduce myself. My name is Maciek and I joined UiPath to contribute as the Community Manager. I am super excited about the future of the platform and I have to thank @ovi and @badita for giving me this opportunity.

And now, the rewards!

Community activities contributors (@balupad14, @Rammohan91, @Lucas.Pimenta) have been heavily boosted. Thanks to everyone who contributed to the Gallery which has now moved to UiPathGo! . Passion brought us here and together, we create!

USD 300
@claytonm - :us:
@Rammohan91 - :india:
@balupad14 - :india:
@PrankurJoshi - :india:
@arivu96 - :india:

USD 100
@Honoka - :jp:
@lucas.pimenta- :brazil:
@aksh1yadav - :india:
@nadim.warsi - :india:
@indra - :india:

Here are the UiPath Community Awards rules, terms & conditions:
https://forum.uipath.com/t/uipath-community-forum-awards-2017-1/11104

20 Likes

Hi,
Congrats keep rocking :tada:
@claytonm
@Rammohan91
@balupad14
@PrankurJoshi
@Honoka
@lucas.pimenta
@aksh1yadav
@vvaidya
@indra

images%20(2)

Regards,
Arivu

8 Likes

Thank you @arivu96. And Congratulations @Rammohan91 and @Lucas.Pimenta.

Balamurugan.S

6 Likes

Thanks @arivu96 @balupad14. :slight_smile:

However, looks like the page is still not ready and @loginerror is still updating it. I see that the thread has been unlisted from the topic :thinking: . Also, aren’t we supposed to have atleast 10 list of winners every quarter :slight_smile:

Thanks,
Rammohan B.

5 Likes

Thank you @Rammohan91. Yes. You are right . @loginerror is updating the link (The thread is still invisible) . We can see while it will be listed in public.
Thank you @loginerror to add us (me , @Rammohan91. and @Lucas.Pimenta ) in the heavily contributed list and award.

Thanks
Balamurugan.S

4 Likes

@ClaytonM
@Rammohan91
@balupad14
@PrankurJoshi
@arivu96
@Honoka
@Lucas.Pimenta
@aksh1yadav
@vvaidya

Congrats

Regards,
@indra :grinning:

5 Likes

Thank you @indra .

My hearty Congratulations to Award Winners.

@claytonm
@Rammohan91
@PrankurJoshi
@arivu96
@Honoka
@lucas.pimenta
@aksh1yadav
@vvaidya
@indra

Thank you
Balamurugan.S

4 Likes

@claytonm
@Rammohan91
@PrankurJoshi
@arivu96
@Honoka
@lucas.pimenta
@aksh1yadav
@vvaidya
@indra

Congrats!!!

5 Likes

Congrats all, well done :slight_smile:

3 Likes

Congrats!

4 Likes

Congratulations to the winners and thanks to everyone in our community.

Keep being awesoooome!! :dancer: :rocket:

7 Likes

First of all thank you @ovi and @badita you guys rock and you are head of this family :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

Welcome @loginerror :+1:

Inspirations @ClaytonM @Rammohan91 @balupad14 @Lucas.Pimenta @aksh1yadav @arivu96 @vvaidya Many congratulations :muscle: :tada:

@indra and @Honoka you guys made it to top once again congratulations :clap:

Thanks everyone

Prankur

5 Likes

Congrats
@ClaytonM
@Rammohan91
@balupad14
@PrankurJoshi
@arivu96
@indra
@aksh1yadav

4 Likes

Thank you so much UiPath, Team and Everyone. :slight_smile:

Congratulations to all the winners. :muscle:

As always, its a pleasure to a part of this community. :blush:

Thanks,
Rammohan B.

4 Likes

Congratulations to all :tada: :confetti_ball:

3 Likes

Congratulations to all Winners :tada: :confetti_ball::clap:

3 Likes

Hearty congratulations to all our masters :superhero: and heroes :man_dancing: !!! You all rock as always :star_struck:
Would like to wish @Niket_Ghai, @nadim.warsi, @Divyashreem, @siddharth, @phyogananda and many more to name as well for their constant contributions in this quarter to the community.

9 Likes

Thankyou @Dominic :slight_smile: Was expecting for an award this time :stuck_out_tongue:
Would surely come back hard the next time! :smiley:

3 Likes

Thanks a ton @Dominic. Doing what i can and learning everyday from leaders like you :dragon: @Rammohan91 @ClaytonM @arivu96 @PrankurJoshi @balupad14

@ovi @loginerror @badita You guys rock!:metal::metal:

4 Likes

Congrats to All the WInners ! Also, thanks to all for contributing !

4 Likes