UiPath Community 20.10 Stable Release - Data Service – Available in Preview

UiPath Community 20.10 Stable Release

Data Service – Available in Preview

UiPath Data Service brings powerful no-code data modelling and storage capabilities to your Robotic Process Automation (RPA) projects. Data Service is designed to be fully integrated with UiPath Studio and UiPath Robots, allowing you to build powerful automations that can leverage capabilities like rich relational data types, integrated security, and instantaneous provisioning and deployments without worrying about scale.

Business entities modelled in Data Service can be imported in Studio as rich data types and can be used as variables or arguments in workflows. Data stored in Data Service is always secured, persisted, accessible and removes the risk of storing critical business data in random locations.

Data Service has been available in public preview along with integration in UiPath Studio and Robot since UiPath 20.8 preview release. Read more about Data Service preview capabilities and common use cases in our announcement post and ask your questions/provide your suggestions in Data Service forum area.

Data Service will be generally available in UiPath Automation Cloud and new features like attachment, choice sets, and granular entity level permissions will be available later this year.

image048

5 Likes

@ankit.saraf:Create Entity Record: Error: You don’t have permission to access the entity, field or record. Please contact your administrator for necessary permissions., TraceId: a9a2de46a5dd8a4ab3ee265392a0fca0

In user management of data service given my self all roles

Hi @devashish1989 - Please make sure that your Studio/Robot is connected using modern robots . This error typically happens if your Robot is defined in Classic Folder. Alternatively, you can use the sign-in option as well, which will automatically create a modern robot for you.

Please see the prerequisites here - 2022

1 Like

Hello Community,

My blog on how to work with UiPath Choice Sets has gone live! Thanks to all at UiPath who took the time to review my article, suggest changes, and finally make this happen! :slight_smile:

Cheers! :+1:

3 Likes