UiPath Clipboard AI

Hello Everyone,

How to create “New Extraction” Model in UiPath Clipboard AI.

If any videos available, that would be much helpful.

Thanks,
Sandhiya P

@sandhiya.ppp

https://docs.uipath.com/clipboard-ai/standalone/latest/user-guide/data-extractors

Hi @Dilli_Reddy ,

I can able to do Extraction from document but I need Extraction Model creation, Please refer the below screenshot,

Hello @sandhiya.ppp,
You can train the model using Document Understanding and use the URL and API key from there

Hi,

If possible can you explain in detail.

Thanks,
Sandhiya P

@sandhiya.ppp

Follo this Steps:

Make sure you have the Document Understanding activities installed.
Use the “Data Extraction Scope” activity to define the extraction scope. You can specify the document type and set the processing method
Use the “Digitize Document” activity if needed, especially if you are working with scanned documents.
Use the “Train Extractors” activity to define and train the extraction model. You’ll need to label the data in your documents.
Test the extraction model on sample documents to ensure it’s accurately extracting the desired data.
Use the extraction model in your automation process to extract information from documents.

2 Likes

Thanks I hope this work.

@Dilli_Reddy Hi can you create one example demo on this. it will be very helpful.

This topic was automatically closed 3 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.