UiPath Calculate Client Security Hash - GetAppCredentials pulls 'null' values from Orchestrator. Help!

Hi all,

I’ve been scouring the internet for an answer to this and nothing has worked.
When testing my UiPath Calculate Client Security Hash Assignment, the ‘Type Secure Text’ activity on the System1_Login workflow encounters an error stating the password is ‘null’. Using Debugging and stepping into, it shows that credentials haven’t been supplied by Orchestrator.

My Config file looks fine, name of credentials asset in Orchestrator matches that in the Config file. My robot is connected to orchestrator… I believe the arguements i’ve passed are fine. Does anyone have an idea of what might be wrong?

Let me know if you need more screenshots/info

Screenshots:

!
error4 !

@Lionhead101

System1_Credential is coming from Config file right.

If yes then you need to pass like this.

in_Config("System1_Credential").Tostring

Where in_Config is of type Dictionary.

1 Like

Hi, thanks for the reply.

When using that for ‘in_Credential’ value, an error message in the ‘Invoke workflow arguments’ in the System1_Login workflow states that ‘in_config’ is not declared or may be inaccessible due to its protection level?

error6

My InitAll Applications has an arguement with in_Config as type dictionary…

Can someone help??

@lakshman ??

@Lionhead101

What error are you getting after passing Config value to that in_Config argument ?

@lakshman It seems fine here where i’ve passed it as an argument under InitAllApplications in Invoke System Workflow.

Here’s my project:
Calculate_Client_Security_Hash_20200824.zip (1.6 MB)

Hi Alex,
could you resolve the problem?

Im currently facing the same issue.

Many thanks