UiPath Azure Integration Not Working

Hi - I am using trying to use the uipathpack azure devops extension, but i am getting the following error on the deploy task

Failed to run the command: System.InvalidOperationException: Microsoft.Rest.HttpOperationException: Operation returned an invalid status code ‘InternalServerError’

{“timestamp”:“19-08-2020 08:39:47”,“errorMessage”:“An exception occurred while getting service roles in tenants for userId: 166769”,“debugMessage”:null,“errorCode”:4010,“subErrors”:null}

Has anyone else encountered this? I am also unable to use the pack task with our orchestrator.

Thanks!

Hello @ReedSutliff!

It seems that you have trouble getting an answer to your question in the first 24 hours.
Let us give you a few hints and helpful links.

First, make sure you browsed through our Forum FAQ Beginner’s Guide. It will teach you what should be included in your topic.

You can check out some of our resources directly, see below:

1. Always search first. It is the best way to quickly find your answer. Check out the image icon for that.
    Clicking the options button will let you set more specific topic search filters, i.e. only the ones with a solution.

2. Topic that contains most common solutions with example project files can be found here.

3. Read our official documentation where you can find a lot of information and instructions about each of our products:

4. Watch the videos on our official YouTube channel for more visual tutorials.

5. Meet us and our users on our Community Slack and ask your question there.

Hopefully this will let you easily find the solution/information you need. Once you have it, we would be happy if you could share your findings here and mark it as a solution. This will help other users find it in the future.

Thank you for helping us build our UiPath Community!

Cheers from your friendly
Forum_Staff

Make sure that you have set up your Azure account and granted UiPath the necessary permissions to access it.

Check that you have entered the correct Azure credentials (e.g., client ID, client secret, tenant ID) in the UiPath Azure integration settings.

Check the Azure Activity Log to see if there are any errors or warnings that might help you identify the problem.

Make sure that you have the latest version of the UiPath Azure integration package installed.

If you are using a UiPath Robot to connect to Azure, make sure that the Robot has the necessary permissions and is able to communicate with the Azure API.

If you are using a UiPath Studio to connect to Azure, make sure that you have the necessary dependencies installed and that your Studio is able to communicate with the Azure API.

If you are still having trouble, you may want to try reaching out to UiPath support or the UiPath community forums for further assistance.