UIpath assistant_error with VPN

i have a Question:I know that _firewall block the Connection .I need to be connected to a VPN. When connected the VPN blocks UIPath_Robot from connecting to the internet. The problem I have is that every time I try and run my UI sequence .Have you a solution?
i had a Look on this link:Redirecting Robots through a Proxy Server but i can not do it… have you solution.
i have:image

this error appeare when i connect to VPN:image

1 Like

• Could someone show me in details how can i perform this Screenshot?..
1 Like

Hi @Mohammed_Shehata

It looks to be a regression which was recently marked as a known issue in our latest release note here:
https://docs.uipath.com/releasenotes/docs/robot-assistant-2021-4-3#default-windows-credentials-are-not-used-for-proxy-connection

1 Like

Coud you explain this in details plz !

Coud you explain this in details plz !

@Mohammed_Shehata
From link you mentioned in the first post.

This file (uipath.config) could be found here:
C:\Users<username>\AppData\Local\UiPath\app-21.4.3 <-this numbers is version of your UiPath studio.

how can i do this " 1. Add the <webProxySettings> tag and set the values based on your proxy environment."

how can i do this " 1. Add the <webProxySettings> tag and set the values based on your proxy environment."

Then use this code:

1. Code that you’ve added won’t work in your case because there is no “localhost” proxy)))
    you need to add this:
  2. Are you sure that you have installed UiPath Studio?)
  3. Try to unzip, edit the file and then compress again. If you need to work with archive)

This should be addressed in the latest patch 21.4.4.

See our updated documentation for more reference:

1 Like