UiPath Apps License pricing

Hi,

I am trying to leverage UiPath Apps. I can see that, to develop an App in UiPath, we would need a license (Developers). But if I publish the same, will the consumers need a license or just an account in UiPath Automation Cloud would be sufficient?

Is there any documentation explaining it? if yes, please point me to the right location

Thanks in advance

Rakhul

Please raise a ticket to Contact Licensing Queries & Activations

@rakhul.moorthy ,

The Action center SKU includes Apps + DS + IS. So essentially you need to buy action center User SKU.

Thanks,
Arvind

1 Like

@Arvind_Kumar1 But consumers need a license or just an account in UiPath Automation Cloud would be sufficient?

@Camila_Caldas

Person outside organization and inside the organization should be able to use the app without any poblems.

They will at least need an orchestrator account I suppose. Those settings can be done per app in edit → app settings → manage access.

However, you need to take into consideration that running AR robots will require a user with AR license and UiPath Assistant installed on their computer.
For UR the robot license on remote pc is used so there should be no problem.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 3 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.