UIPath Academy course - cannot process pipelines

Hi
I am currently trying to do the practical exercise in the AI Fabric Overview course in UIPath Academy . I have set up my datasets and my the Out of the box model for English Text classification,
When i create the pipeline to train the model it stays in the status Queued .The log file gives the following message. I am using the enterprise Trail edition.

Can you please advise as what I need to do .
Thanks
Rachael

Hi @Rachael_Sherry
Logs say that it’s waiting for available licenses which can be explain by two things:

1. You don’t have any AI Robots available. Because you are running too many Skills or other pipelines. It will start as soon as you remove some of them.
  2. You add a GPU to your training pipeline but you don’t have GPU available. You should remove this pipeline and start a new one without GPU.

Jeremy

Hi Jeremy
Thanks for your reply.
I have no other AI Robots setup (see screenshot) other than the one I am trying to setup for the AI Fabric training.

I see on my pipeline it has GPU with an X beside it. When I press the X nothing happens. And when i am setting up the pipeline I did not turn on GPU. So a little bit confused as to how I can get set it up with out the GPU .

Thanks
Rachael

Hi @Rachael_Sherry
Looks like you are doing all right. Could you please kill this pipeline and start same one? Maybe an intermittent issue when you scheduled the pipeline, we’ll investigate.

1 Like

Hi Jeremy
I have killed the process and started again but still having the same issue,
Let me know if you want me to try something else.
or if you need anymore screen shots or anything .
Thanks
Rachael

Ok if that’s still the case could you sent me privately your tenant-id?
Here I explained how to get it: AI Fabric tenant could not be reached - #13 by Jeremy_Tederry
We’ll see on our hand if we can see anything anormal.

Hi Jeremy
I’m afraid I dont have the services tab, (see below)

It should be the same on this page.

Is it possible that I dont have that tab because I am using Enterprise trail edition?
Currently dont have access to Orchestrator in work as a different team deal with that so I am trying to do a proof of concept for my team by using the trail version.
Thanks