UiPath AI Center - Course Feedback Space

We want to hear your feedback‌ .
If you have any ideas, issues or improvement suggestions relating to the Academy‌ UiPath AI Center course, please feel free to add them in this thread.

Note : The course will be released on July 13th.

A well designed course to get an overview on “UiPath AI Fabric”.
This puts Uipath and the RPA world well into integrating AI into RPA, thus achieving more intelligent and seamless automation.

1 Like

Well designed and well explained the concept.
it would be awesome if we get in community edition(with some limitations).

Hey @pradeepkintali,

I am really glad you liked the course. With so many products that UiPath has been launching (and will continue to), it’s a challenge to have community versions right away, but we are actively looking for ways to do so. At the same time, I do hope you know that you can sign up for the Enterprise trial to give AI Fabric a try.

Best,
Razvan

1 Like

@RZVP - very happy to see reply on “my Feedback” and it shows how UIpath considering every ones comment / feedback. it’s really awesome / outstanding.

between in 2020.8 release notes / notification got to know how to enable AI fabric for community version as well.

Thanks a lot #uipath .

Best Regards,
Pradeep

Hi Pradeep,

Can you please let me know how to activate AI Fabric for community edition . I am willing to try it out my self.

It would be great if you can help me on this. Even if you can share the documentation link that would suffice.

Thanks in Advance

Regards,
Rajiv

1 Like

Great course. The download of the email complaint classifier did not contain the training or test data. Is it possible to link those in this thread?
Thanks

The training and test data are both in the Emails.xlsx document, which is in the archive that you downloaded.

1 Like

Sorry to bring this back up but the emails.xlsx only includes the tab for runtime emails. I need the training and testing data shown in the video. I did try and recreate the test and training data but did have an error during pipeline

Hi! Sorry for misleading with my last answer. Unfortunately I can’t send you the training and testing data. It is used for internal testing of our own models and, in the video, it was just for demo purposes.

The idea is that you should be training the out-of-the-box models with data that is relevant for your own business context.

Agreed this should be the part of community edition as well !!

Well structured Course , the Capabilities of AI and the scalability and reusability of RPA is a robust combination for the Industry and it achieve new highs in coming years lokking forward for more advanced courses on AI

It is very new all this process, but is a good start from the UiPath Company including the ML, AI and all the new things of the future, I do not have access to test it but I will be trying to practice and start developing with this AI Center.