Yes, now I’ve understood what had happened.
- UiPath Studio Community(18.2.3) downloaded 18.3 bata nupkg.
- UiPath Studio Installed 18.3 bata.
- I restarted UiPath studio, and 18.3 beta had ran first.
- UiPath Studio failed to get core nupkg, because UiPath.Service.Host.exe config nor nuget config didn’t have proxy setting.
- Then, startup blank project had broken(because couldn’t build 18.3 core environment), and UiPath Studio got dysfunction.
I uninstalled UiPath Studio, And edited config between 2) and 3), then it works well. But I feel it’s a little difficult for typical user. I think UiPath studio needs command to rebuild nuget manually.
Actually, using authentication proxy, we need to get nuget.exe CLI, and set this command:
nuget.exe config -set http_proxy=http://proxy.foo.net:8080
nuget.exe config -set http_proxy.user=proxyuser
nuget.exe config -set http_proxy.password=proxypassword
Then nuget.config has created C:\Users\username\AppData\Roaming\Nuget , and copy setting to NuGet.Config in UiPath directory.