Unable to connect through Proxy Tunnel from within Studio

Hello there,

we are encountering massive problems when trying to connect through our proxy and reaching outside of the companies intranet, e.g. connecting to automation cloud, reaching packages from nuget and marketplace and perform working API requests with request Wizard.

I know that the problem is caused by missing proxy config but i am completely drained for ideas to where to look for any other possibility to configure these details.

I tried to adjust the webProxySettings in UiPath.config already in both locations (ProgramFiles>UiPath>Studio and ProgramFiles>UiPath>Studio>Rules)

Also adjusting the NuGet config files did’nt do anything for me.

Adding the system variable won’t work either because we’re using a different proxy tunnel for external applications then the systems default.

Neither of the two config files did change anything for me.

Studio Version is 2021.4.3 Enterprise

Changing the proxy settings in internet options is not a viable option for me due to missing adminsitrator rights on our companies machines.

I’d appreciate any sort of help on this issue :slight_smile:
Thanks in advance

Vincent

@vincent.roth

Welcome to the community

Please check this for proxy settings

Cheers

Hello Anil,

thanks for getting back to my issue.

As stated in my post, i’ve done all these steps already and still can’t get my studio to connect through the proxy tunnel.
I tried multiple methods, including changing the UiPath.config file in Studio folder in ProgramFiles.

Furthermore: I ensured that my proxy works and the credentials are correct when installing and setting up Postman, after adding my proxy details there i was able to connect to the outside, not with UiPath tho.

Please someone help me in this regards as i’m out of ideas what to try next - i changed every single config file etc.
Maybe someone encountered the same error while being in company proxy.

Thanks in advance

Vincent

@vincent.roth

Are you getting any specific error?

Cheers

Try to install https://download.uipath.com/versions/22.10.4/UiPathStudio.msi

Then follow this documentation especially if you installed the robot in an unattended mode: