Ui Path Orchestrator - Robot Settings (System Tray)

As mentioned in video tutorials, I tried to deploy a process to orchestartor (demo.uipath.com). But, I’m not able to find UiPath robot settings or UiPath icon on system tray. Can any one help me how to connect local system to uipath orchestrator?

1 Like

Hi,
I guess your using Windows 10.
UiRobot doesn’t start automatically in windows 10.
Please navigate to below directory and run the UiRobot.
C:\Program Files (x86)\UiPath Studio\uirobot.exe
Then it will be visible in tray and you can link the robot to orchestrator .

1 Like

Hello
Thanks for your response. I haven’t found any folder like uipath in C:\programfiles(x86). By the way, I’m using UiPath community edition free trail on Windows 10 system.

1 Like

Hey, I found UiPath files at some other location.
C:\Users\user\AppData\Local\UiPath and I found UiRobot. :slight_smile:

1 Like

Hey guys,
I just want to note, uirobot.exe can be also in “C:\Users\NAME\AppData\Local\UiPath\app-17.1.6435\uirobot.exe” if someone cannot find it :slight_smile:

br, Jakub

1 Like

Hi,
I have just installed the community license of UiPath Studio in my Win & machine, it works fine but I cannot find the UiPath System Tray. Is there a way to show it ?

Without the Orchestrator, can I simply publish the project and copy the file (.nupkg file) in machine A (CE license Studio), and paste it to the \Uipath\Packages folder of the other machine B (also CE license Studio) so that it could be extracted into the \Projects folder and run in Machine B ?

Many thanks

Sorry, Win 7 machine

As mentioned in the video, I am searching for Uipath Robot Settings, But I am not able to find any uipath icon in System Tray. Also Searched in above all mentioned locations but there is no uiPath folder on C drive. I have installed Free Uipath Community edition and did/run some workflows successfuly. Can any one pls help? I am not sure if I am missing anything.

Thanks,
Swati

Thanks,

Hi, I did a similar fix but the .exe file was in a different location. If you just select the C drive and do a search for UIrobot.exe it will find the program where ever it is on your computer once you run it the systems tray icon will appear.