Ui PAth not providing License key for new users?

Hi All,

I registered for Ui Path with a new email id. But in the mail I only got a link to download the community version. No license key was provided which is necessary to uploaded in the Orchestrator for its use.
Could you let me know how to get a temporary license key and if not how to run orchestrator without it?

PS: When I registered for Ui Path earlier a license key was provided at the time of registration along with the download link.

Hi @Pranav_Nikam,
Please check this

Regards
Balamurugan

Hi @balupad14,

Thanks for answering but I did not get any license key in the download mail for ui path.
The license key is necessary to run the below command:
regutil activate /email=emailaddress /code=licensecode

Do you have any other solution?

If you have time please try and register with new ID for uipath community edition and see if you are getting a license key.

@Pranav_Nikam,

Yes . you have to do.

Regards
Balamurugan

Hi @balupad14,

I activated the license through automatic activation.

I am trying to publish my project but getting the below error:

Publishing the project has failed.

Error: Failed to process request. ‘The package size is too large. The feed owner may have to upgrade the MyGet subscription to resolve this issue.’.
The remote server returned an error: (413) The package size is too large. The feed owner may have to upgrade the MyGet subscription to resolve this issue…

System.Exception: Publishing the project has failed.

Error: Failed to process request. ‘The package size is too large. The feed owner may have to upgrade the MyGet subscription to resolve this issue.’.
The remote server returned an error: (413) The package size is too large. The feed owner may have to upgrade the MyGet subscription to resolve this issue… —> System.InvalidOperationException: Failed to process request. ‘The package size is too large. The feed owner may have to upgrade the MyGet subscription to resolve this issue.’.
The remote server returned an error: (413) The package size is too large. The feed owner may have to upgrade the MyGet subscription to resolve this issue… —> System.Net.WebException: The remote server returned an error: (413) The package size is too large. The feed owner may have to upgrade the MyGet subscription to resolve this issue…
at System.Net.HttpWebRequest.GetResponse()
at NuGet.RequestHelper.GetResponse()
at NuGet.HttpClient.GetResponse()
at NuGet.PackageServer.EnsureSuccessfulResponse(HttpClient client, Nullable1 expectedStatusCode) --- End of inner exception stack trace --- at NuGet.PackageServer.EnsureSuccessfulResponse(HttpClient client, Nullable1 expectedStatusCode)
at NuGet.PackageServer.PushPackageToServer(String apiKey, Func`1 packageStreamFactory, Int64 packageSize, Int32 timeout, Boolean disableBuffering)
at NuGet.PackageServer.PushPackage(String apiKey, IPackage package, Int64 packageSize, Int32 timeout, Boolean disableBuffering)
at UiPath.Project.Deploy.ProjectPackageManager.Push(WorkflowProjectPackage pack, Int32 timeout)
at UiPath.Project.Deploy.ProjectPackageManager.PackAndPublish(WorkflowProject project, Int32 timeoutMS)
at UiPath.Project.ProjectManager.Publish(Int32 timeoutMS)
at UiPath.Workflow.ViewModels.MainViewModel.PackAndPush()
— End of inner exception stack trace —

Hey folks,

So let’s make this clear.

That’s true, it’s how it’s supposed to work. When you request the Community Edition, you receive an email with the download link.

You requested the Enterprise version Trial and you received an email containing the download link and a Trial code (60 days).

That is for Enterprise only. When you install the Orchestrator on your own server.

Since you requested the Community Edition, why not use Orchestrator Community Edition as well: https://platform.uipath.com/?

This has nothing to do with Orchestrator. As the error states, the problem is with your package size. What is the size of the project you are trying to publish? Do you have the Robot connected to Orchestrator?

Finally, please check this post to have a detailed view of how Community and Enterprise work and which to request and use:

Hi,
we tried with different email Ids, still they did not provide. email is coming with link but empty trial code key.

Actually I did not get a trial code. It’s blank in the email:

Edit: and now I cannot execute processes in CE.