UI Interaction issue

Hello Friends,
Posting this issue one more time I didn’t get any solution .

Data scrapping is not working in my laptop . Tried so many everything is correct . UiPath extension is installed .Tried on Internet explorer, Chrome and Forefox.

Studio version is :2019.1.0
Windows:10
Internet Explorer :11

Someone please help me with this .

PFA snapshot.

Appreciate your help .

2 Likes

@Madhuri1

hi madhuri install / add the appropriate extension to the browser and check application preference in the properties of open browser activity.

this will solve your problem :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Thank you for the quick response .

There is no issue with open Browser it is working fine .

1 Like

Hi @Madhuri1,
Is Other automation activities working on IE ???

2 Likes

yes remaining one is working .

1 Like

Friends someone please help

1 Like

amazon.zip (16.3 KB)
Extract this and run this code …its working fine No issue in ui elements.
Hope it will help in finding solution for your problem.

1 Like

Hi @syedabidraza ,
Thank you so much for the quick response .I tried to run the code you provided it is working fine ,it is extracting the data but when I tried to extract data with the help of data scrapping in laptop it is still getting error mentioned below.

Capture

If you find the solution , please marked previous answer as solved .:slight_smile:

Try to click on similar things of two books …don’t try to click two things of the same book while using data scrapping .Not sure , but this can be the reason for your error.

1 Like

When I am clicking on first after that I am getting this error

For the error , refer this link :
http://www.codepartners.com/Blog/TabId/110/PostId/139/what-to-do-when-error-hresult-efail-returns-from-a-call-to-a-com-component.aspx

This topic was automatically closed 3 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.