UI Changes that Cause no Changes in the Automated Process due to AI

In the context of my consideration about what could happen if elements on an UI are changed I had the following idea:

When you have the situation that you must automize an UI and a field descriptor contains a spelling mistake, e.g. Lostname instead Lastname. So you automize your process and with the next release the developer corrects the spelling mistake, now it is Lastname. But now you must correct your automated process too, because the selector is different. I would prefer to have the possibility in this situation that an intelligent mechanism detects the probability: Lostname could be equal to Lastname. I have only to set a flag in my properties, e.g. Use Probability, an their amount, e.g. 75%. In this case my process doesn’t create an error. It continues to run, with an accepted probability of uncertainty.

In my opinion should it be possible to implement this feature with an AI algorithm. With this possibility, the UI can change to a certain extent and the automated processes do not have to be adapted.

Yes, Computer Vision does that

3 Likes

Hello @Cosin,

thank you very much for your reply. That sounds very interesting. I will try that in the next week :slightly_smiling_face:

Thanks again and best regards
Stefan

Hello @Cosin,

excellent, it works :slightly_smiling_face:

Thanks again and best regards
Stefan

Great, happy it helps. But as you might guess, this only works for minor changes

1 Like

Hello @Cosin,
two questions:
As far as I can see contacts CV a web server. Do you plan to offer your full CV solution, include AI and ML, as on-premise solution?
I am not sure, but could it possible to adapt and use other AI and ML approaches with your CV solution?
Thanks and best regards
Stefan

Hi @StefanSchnell

See this post (and the thread for useful context):

3 Likes

@loginerror
Hello Maciej,
thank you very much for this hint :slightly_smiling_face:
Best regards
Stefan

1 Like

Hi @StefanSchnell

We now also have some fuzzy logic for selectors, see here:

These might even be a better choice in this scenario.

I will also mark this feature as Completed :slight_smile:

1 Like

@loginerror

Hello Maciej,
excellent, thank you very much :star_struck:
Best regards
Stefan