Ufter last updates: MoveFolderX works wrong if there's "\" at the end of the first argument

Until recently, my automation worked well with MoveFolderX to move a folder with all its content.

Recently, this activity is causing an unexpected results:
Instead of moving the folder (folder A) with it’s content to the destination, it moves the content (files) of folder A into the parent folder of folder A, and deletes folder A. Nothing is moved to the destination.

I realized that this wrong operation is avoided if I omit the back-slash from the end of the path in the first argument of the activity.
So instead of:

I put: