Two Factor Authentication

hello everyone,

i have a problem with a two factor authentication. i have search a lot of topics about it, but cannot find nothing. anyone suggest to download two-factor authenticator’s activity created by UiPath team, but when i try to add the .nupkg into my projeczt i have back an error(as seen by screenshot).

anyone ever had same problem?

@Fahad_Mohammed

You added the package path directly…

Instead add the folder containing the package…then you can see the package present inside it in the manage packages menu…

Add only till packages and on the left panel you will see the name you give for that folder…then inside that you will see the package you downlaoded

Cheers

thank you for your reply, but a can’t still find the package

@Fahad_Mohammed

You can check on marketplace directly if the feed is present

This is how you add local feed

and it would be visible like this

cheers

You created a source in Manage Packages but typed in a local path to a specific package. That’s not how that works. As @Anil_G showed you, click the Marketplace source and search for the package. Marketplace is one of the repositories and you can see its location if you click Settings.

It is worth noting, I believe they hid the 32 bit (windows legacy) versions from the feed for that package.
Good to switch to 64 bit (windows) compatibility anyway, but you can still get the older ones directly from the marketplace page.

You must create a local nuget feed and add it via that if you do so however.

I have tried and tested the NuGet Package from UiPath team for Microsoft Authenticator which works fine by registering the user profile and further a secret key is generated which is used in the activity and these steps also requires Microsoft authenticator App to be installed in user’s device to have sync with the secret key generated. This is all good in perspective of human user but in case of generic or automation user, I didn’t find any solution yet. Please suggest.