Trying to add items to queue

Could someone please explain to me why can’t I add items to queue? please refer the XAML file and let me know what am I doing wrong?Main.xaml (33.1 KB) sendnotification.xaml (7.4 KB)

Hi @venky

Could you post a screenshot of the error you’re receiving or of the output logs?

@venky,

Not able to open the workflow, can you post the screenshots of the error you are getting? Or zip entire including project.json file

@nlee1131 @HareeshMR As you people wish, Here I’m attaching the screenshot of my workflow.

Well, it’s reading my excel file, Getting the data into variables fine, but it’s not adding the items to the queue.

Can you also post a screenshot of the queue name in orchestrator?

Queue Name
Screenshot%20(31)

Post the screenshot of Add Queue Item you are using in the workflow along with the parameters , so that we can understand what is going on bro @venky

If you can’t post all the parameters, please give an example customer_date

Look at this screenshot, It might help.

Hi,

I need the value of ‘cust_date’ to be able to test the If activity. Thanks

1 Like

Well, Thank You! @nlee1131. Actually, My data in the cust_date column is wrong. Now It’s working fine.

1 Like

I’m getting this error right now.
Error OccuredOrchestrator information is not available. Please check if UiPath Robot Service is started.

Could you check this thread for possible solutions?

Thank You @nlee1131 for replying me back. It is resolved.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 3 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.