Trigger for every 30 minutes starting at 30 minutes past hour is missing to trigger one instance

Hi All,
I am trying to create a trigger for every 30 minute between 23:30 to 00:00 which is failing to trigger job at 00:00. It creating 2 jobs correctly as 23:30 and 00:30 only but missing to create a job at 00:00.
Cron expression: 0 30/30 23,00 ? * 2-6

I have also tried Cron expression: 0 30/30 21,22 ? * 2-6 and this is also creating only 2 jobs as 21:30 and 22:30 but failing to create/trigger process at 22:00.

Any leads?

Hello @shantanu.khaladkar!

It seems that you have trouble getting an answer to your question in the first 24 hours.
Let us give you a few hints and helpful links.

First, make sure you browsed through our Forum FAQ Beginner’s Guide. It will teach you what should be included in your topic.

You can check out some of our resources directly, see below:

1. Always search first. It is the best way to quickly find your answer. Check out the image icon for that.
    Clicking the options button will let you set more specific topic search filters, i.e. only the ones with a solution.

2. Topic that contains most common solutions with example project files can be found here.

3. Read our official documentation where you can find a lot of information and instructions about each of our products:

4. Watch the videos on our official YouTube channel for more visual tutorials.

5. Meet us and our users on our Community Slack and ask your question there.

Hopefully this will let you easily find the solution/information you need. Once you have it, we would be happy if you could share your findings here and mark it as a solution. This will help other users find it in the future.

Thank you for helping us build our UiPath Community!

Cheers from your friendly
Forum_Staff

@Forum_Staff Do have any leads on this? or this has to take up with UiPath Support?

Regards,
Shantanu

Hi @shantanu.khaladkar,
If you are on Enterprise Plan I strongly recommend to contact with Technical Support. It’s something you have additionally as an Enterprise User + cases like this (which might be a potential bug) can be fixed better because support is in direct contact with you :slight_smile: Otherwise if you are on Community Edition please let me know so I could push this case forward.

1 Like

I am on Enterprise plan, going on with Support team.
Thanks.

This same is also with community edition also as in below image trigger is “Every 30 min starting from 30 min past hour from 5 PM IST to 6 PM IST” but next run is showing at 6:30PM IST only and skipping 6:00PM run.
Expected runs: 5:30, 6:00 and 6:30PM
Actually executing on: 5:30 and 6:30PM only.

Can u check using the Cron expression

*/30 12-14 * * *

This will run the Cron expression between 12 and 14 hours every 30 minutes

thank you for response but requirement is to have trigger started past 30 min hour.
Like in your case from 12:30 to 14:00, it should be.

So u mean ur requiremnt is to trigger workflow at 12:30 to 14:00 ?

@shantanu.khaladkar
have a look here listing some tools for helping on Cron Job Specifications:

As far I understood you are looking for this?:

Compaired wiht your statement maybe some restrictions e.g. only workdays are to add

Yes @NIVED_NAMBIAR

Thanks @ppr but issue here is that trigger in uipath is not working when trigger needs to be start from 30 min past hour.

I was checking your statement:

and here 00:00 was ommited.

but issue here is that trigger in UiPath is not working when trigger needs to be start from 30 min past hour.

I didnt get you

However just explore the different tools, define the cron and refer to the provided output /
check the execution calculations

Maybe you will get your updated statement from there