Timeout reached. when remote desktop not connected

I’ve community edition unattended robot, whenever i try to run job while Remote desktop is not connected it showing “Timeout Reached.”. and when RDP is connected job is running successfully.
I’ve tried login to console on/off, resolution setting correct. anyone know how to solve this issue.
Version 2021.10.5

Hi @Abhishek_Chaudhari ,

Could you please check below things first.

1. We should have any on going connections with the VM like user logins. to avoid this we have to restart the VM to make sure that no user logged into this VM machine.
  2. Have you installed the Bot which you are running as un attended from orchestrator by using MSI installer since we must install the bot with service mode since service mode bot is required for un attended automation.
  3. Make sure that you assigned un attended bot license for the Bot(VM) which you are trying to run your process un attended.

please check above points and let us share your confirmation. thanks.

Hi @Abhishek_Chaudhari

Welcome to Community!!

Which type of License you are using it?

If you are using “Unattended License”

• Check the path is installed with the Robot type as User Mode in the non-working VM . If Yes you need to reinstall the robot type as Service Mode

• Check this first in task manager->Details

• There should be a Service. host available in the running state for unattended and User.Host for attended. If you don’t find a Service host on your unattended licensed VM or local machine, Kindly reinstall with MSI installer and select Service mode as the Robot Installation type.

Regards
Gokul

Thank you for replying,
Start application process is successfully running, application is launching, after that it showing Timeout Reached.

Thank you for replying,
license is correct assign, Start application process is successfully running, application is launching, after that it showing Timeout Reached.

Hi @Abhishek_Chaudhari ,

ok. Do you please confirm you already have everything set for un attended automation. make sure that your RDP is disconnected from all the user sessions.

if everything is fine let us know which activity is throwing this time out error.

and also if you open the machine with RDP after error what is the application behavior like is it minimized or is it in foreground.