Time to complete Foundation and Advanced Training

So my department at work is starting to consider using an RPA tool. They’ve asked me to recommend some training. I recommended the UiPath Academy, my boss would like to know the time commitment to complete these.

Is there an average for the foundation’s course and/or the advanced training course?

Also is there any way to get someone to tell me the price of this things. I got an email from UiPath back when I first installed it and the person wouldn’t tell me the cost if I call in it tells me to go to the forum. So I’m kind of stuck in a circle at this point and I increasingly need to know especially since my department is starting to seriously consider products.

@drudd75077
Thank you for showing interest in out product and training!

We have two training plans available at UiPath Academy

1. RPA Developer - Foundation Learning Plan
    Level 1 - Foundation Training (Self paced, average 40 hours)
    Level 2 - Orchestrator 2016.2 Training (Self paced, average 4 hours)
    Level 2 - Orchestrator 2017.1 Training
    Level 2 - Orchestrator 2018.1 Training
    [Note: Any one of the Orchestrator training is required to be completed for level 2, not necessarily all three]

2. RPA Developer - Advanced Learning Plan
    Level 1 - Foundation Training
    Level 2 - Orchestrator 2016.2 Training
    Level 2 - Orchestrator 2017.1 Training
    Level 2 - Orchestrator 2018.1 Training
    Level 3 - Advanced Training (onsite 5 days or online self paced)
    [Note: In order to unlock level 2 you need to successfully complete level 1 and in order to unlock level 3 you need to successfully pass level 1 and level 2 training]

In addition to these we also have SAP Automation Training which is self paced with average 3 hours.

Please write an email to sales@uipath.com to know about the pricing and the commercial offering we provide for enterprise users.

Hope I was able to answer your query, please write to me for clarifications :slight_smile:

Regards,
Shradha
Academy Team

1 Like