The robot error and can't show packages when using proxy

I already follow the setup in this doc(Redirecting Robots through a Proxy Server)
I can sign in UiPath and the UiPath assistant is connected and licensed

Hi Can you re-start the studio/server and check

I restarted the server and still not work :frowning_face:

Hii ,
Can you please remove this filter and check. Let us know if you are aable to get all the packages listed



check that internet access to the feed is not blocked. e.g. by firewall.


Turns out I find the solution is to edit HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Internet Settings\ProxyServer
and delete the “http://” part

This topic was automatically closed 3 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.